Recent content by Medusa

1. Medusa

Selling: Quads

Daily auction price
  2. Medusa

Selling: Quads

All full TT, daily updated and fair prices - Updated this part, prior: Good price, was unclear to some :D
  3. atum

atum

4. las-vegas-banner

las-vegas-banner

5. Medusa

Question: Crafting after VU?

TT wise I had a great return just after the VU, no new bps or rare bps, not even wire bps :P btw, can anyone tell me if Quads and vehicle attachment bps drop from vehicle bps like chair frame or combustor?
  6. Medusa

Servers Are Down

I think now they just need to make the hamster run again.... I got a scarry cat I might lend them :D
  7. Medusa

Downtime Extended

my bad... something was wrong with my pc :P
  8. Medusa

Downtime Extended

Am I actually seeing this right? 9 GB update o.0
  9. Medusa

Downtime Extended

Downloading VU :)
  10. Medusa

Question: Market ballancing techniques - changes?

Most of the ingame professions are suffering a recession during the past coupple years due to oversupply of raw materials. For example: Miners are forced to basicaly look for a TT break even since only a small amount of ores have a markup larger than 110%, crafters, due oversupply on large...
  11. Medusa

Thats right, but Im more counting on new vehicle bps, there is still a lot to come and its easier to craft a lvl II bp and hope for something new than to go for a lvl V since most of the new powerfists, clubs and weapons generally are on a high lvl bp drop as far as Ive seen, I might be wrong...
  12. Medusa

but it might be a good chance to get a discovery when crafting just after VU, or not? :D
Back