Recent content by Meg

1. Meg

Please remind me what the current action is to put an account on pause

EDIT I had been redirected to the wrong game site, all good and have submitted a ticket. ~closed
  2. Meg

Keeps looping at update 5-7% "Downloading required planet data..."

I'm having some trouble making the game update. It gets stuck at 5, 6, 7% and just loops back to check for updates. All I want to do is log in once so the character progression is saved. EDIT Rebooting helped. It was looping in time with the rolling text in launcher and trottled at 2-400 kb/s...
  3. Meg

Halloween 2017

=( Well, maybe we will get some later. I thought today's restart would have some fun theme stuff in it. On to xmas! :xeek:
  4. Meg

Halloween 2017

Must be, logged on before work and no hint of all hallows eve! Maybe it's been dispumpkinued?
  5. Meg

Help: What is the very minimal size client possible if Calypso only?

Now just four days away until I need to be off. I think I'll work it out and do the fresh and hopefully smallish install tomorrow or day after. Still appreciate any hints if someone installed the client recently!
  6. Meg

Help: What is the very minimal size client possible if Calypso only?

Hi there, I'm about to do some work away from home several weeks starting soon and will want to run an install on a not very large size hard disk drive for a while. Where can I define just what I wish to have installed and about what size client can I squeeze entropia down to? Calypso only...
  7. Meg

Info: Sick of migration? Watch some old Quasar hofs

:yup::laugh: Not at all but I wouldn't mind the regen to be back where it was!
  8. Meg

Info: Sick of migration? Watch some old Quasar hofs

It is awesome but also mildly depressing when I view gameplay footage: Watching a group of people standing still, firing on auto, who keep on firing in the air after the mob is dead highlights why I play so rarely. It's not only the graphics and functions (even if that IS a bit of an obstacle to...
  9. Meg

Most Underwhelming Moments in EU

Coming back to an expired account 2004-5. Accounts didn't expire before that, it was something that was added after I first played. It was a bit underwhelming to find an IMK2 + that bugged laser that didn't decay and a few low TT angel and shadow parts all returned as PED value. Those few PED...
  10. Meg

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

Lie? Easy now, read what I tried to say! Maybe it's because this isn't my native language. I tried to say I may recall wrong. Maybe I wrote something else. I am just an ignorant Swede (not the vegetable). What I'm saying is I can't recall what year the people from Mind Ark showed up with their...
  11. Meg

Shared Loot Changes

It makes me so angry to see a few otherwise normal people making this into some loltics politics showdown. Shame on you.
  12. Meg

Question: When did you first join Entropia? (Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe?)

Where is December 2002? December 2002 was still pretty much unavailable, you may recall wrong. Or I may recall it wrong and this was earlier :) I recall it as being early december -02. We had two people from MA walking around the few internet and gaming cafes in Gothenburg handing physical...
  13. Meg

Uber: 16k+ HOF Feffox young

Grattis! Awesome ped value but gosh n darn but the loot is boring :laugh:
  14. Meg

Around fifteen years ago...

In game years, it's certainly very old :) It's not quite as possible to be terminally lost these days but calypso rescue team still has stuff to do.
  15. Meg

Around fifteen years ago...

We were hanging in the regular Den ov Evil, Gameonline in Gothenburg, Sweden. Two Mind Ark representatives step in and talk to Micke, the owner, about "this new game" they would like us to try. I always thought it was around 15 December 2002 while Ivo (Predator) and Erik (Caerbannog) I think...
Back