Recent content by melander

1. melander

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.1

Your just trolling now right? yes, crafting have different levels, always have always will that has nothing to do with level to cost ratio + the other points i made.
  2. melander

And what has that to do with cost balancing?
  3. melander

Ok lets try again then, MA has never balanced the different professions in terms of spending against each other, They just havent gone that route, to suggest that they should change that now is illogical not the other way around. Mining has always had its own twist on cost same with crafting...
  4. Crafting cost

Crafting cost

5. melander

Yep im done too, clearly there is no rational argument or precedent dating back half a decade to explain this HP update, must be a MA conspiracy instead! ;)
  6. melander

I dont think you can equate the different professions like that though, using lvl13 amps requires you to be of a certain mining level, same with crafting them or EP4. A high HP mob with low dmg you can just grab a Karma killer or any other old school weapon and a gremlin armor set at lvl1 and go...
  7. melander

I never actually hunted the RT crabs so correct me if im wrong here but i assume they were high hp and relatively low dmg, right? Entropia used to have a selection of these mobs a few years ago (Old version Leviathan comes to mind) but pretty much all of them were heavily rebalanced to have more...
  8. melander

The Most Expensive Home in the U.S

Just what i always say, its not a house unless it has a helipad. :cool: Such a great house, thanks for sharing the video.
  9. melander

Time to Bail Out on the Cry Engine

A game engine isent a pre-built package that just runs the things you bolt on to it. The "engine" is simply the word used to describe the code layer as opposed to the scripting layer, which is where most gameplay functions reside. Everytime you download a update and entropia.exe gets replaced it...
  10. melander

Anyone know what a Fanfare Trumpet does?

I looted one of the instruments(a trumpet or a fanfare trumpet cant remember) a couple of years ago and if they didnt sneak in a update since then there is no use for them other then as decoration. It sure makes for a great loot window though. Looted it from a small sized foul :). Cheers Zweshi
  11. melander

Crypto Currency(ex.: bitcoin)... PED already a Crypto

This topic just wont die will it? :D Switching to crypto currency becasue "the dollar might collapse" is, and pardon my french, horseshit. If the dollar collapses id rather have my money stowed away in the form of timber then bitcoins, atleast then i can burn it for warmth while i hide away...
  12. melander

Question: Different api possible?

CPU usage for normal day to day gaming is really not a issue anymore, you can run Entropia on max settings without bottle necking on a 5 year old core i5 which you can probably buy of craigslist for less then 50bucks. So although less CPU usage looks excellent on paper it wont help unless you...
  13. melander

They would need to re-write all the code for the entire game for the third time...... switching a game engine isent like swapping to a new brand of toothpaste :D.
  14. melander

They will if it makes sense financially to do so, right now i see no reason why they would need to support a secondary api since windows based systems account for roughly 90% of the market. Keep in mind though that graphics api's and things of that nature operate on a completely different and...
  15. melander

Platinum payed account created Juli 1. 2016, still not playable ...

Mindarks support is definitly not snappy and thats a valid critique of how Mindark operates. That being said spamming there support server because "they should have responded by now" does not help. Mindark will fix this for you but if your expectation was to get a support ticket answered within...
Back