2. Merl

Selling: Pioneer Arm Guards UL: Decent Tier rate

The bump goes on
  3. Merl

Bump for good cause
  4. Merl

With the demise of Hadeshiem one may wonder where one could purchase Pioneer arm guards UL. Well, I am selling one pair of Pioneer arm guards, UL. Decent Tier rate. Full TT(4 Ped). This item is uncommon if not rare. Pioneer arm guards L are common, but this is UL. From Wiki: The Pioneer...
  5. Pioneer Arm Guards

Pioneer Arm Guards

TT value
  6. Pioneer Arm Guards

Pioneer Arm Guards

Stats and tier rates
  7. Merl

So, here I am back in the game and the crap I have read about XO makes me wonder, truly wonder...

So, here I am back in the game and the crap I have read about XO makes me wonder, truly wonder. Maybe I should have left when you did. I am the only surviving member and people are asking me, who the #$%^%$^ is Phoenix Omega? It makes life interesting especialy when I tell them it's a dead...
  8. Merl

Hey dude, if you're ever online again or just checking the forums, email me at...

Hey dude, if you're ever online again or just checking the forums, email me at rjf1205@ureach.com ANYTIME!
  9. Merl

yo dude, whats up?

yo dude, whats up?
  10. Merl

ATH: On How I Shared in the #1 Hunting ATH

Better late then never eh mate? Gratz and see you in game.
  11. Merl

Entropia Let it Rock: Bring the fire

Excellent attention gathering and just pure fun to watch! Great Job chips!
  12. Merl

Do you have this BP?

I have an expedition footguard BP: Expedition Foot Guards Blueprint (L) 1 0.13 PED I might be tempted to part with it ..... Merl
  13. Merl

Auction additions I'd like to see

Here here! Also as for auction why not institute a max bid with auto bidding? One thing I hate is that auctions end when I am at work and can not compete. Merl
  14. Merl

Serious newbie seeking a perfect mentor.

This type of remark saddens me. I have gotten to know Apostleus and never has he ever asked me for a single thing except advise. In fact I have been told by other players how wonderful it has been for them to deal and interact with him. Yes, I am his mentor, but, if you ask him I would give...
  15. Merl

B: Samurai Thighs (M)

I can craft them for you, if you bring me the ingredients or pay for the ingredients. I have the BPs. Be warned, one of the ingredients is Maganite and it is very expensive. Figure about 27 ped per attempt (rounded up) On the avg to be safe, I would request enough materials for 3 attempts...
Back