Recent content by MG Mighty

1. MG Mighty

mining resource size

With 10 PEC of Probes (for ore) my best is at ~80 PED claim of lyst in Hell with this finder: http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Finder&name=Rookie_TerraMaster.
  2. MG Mighty

Achievement: Unlocked scientist by paramedic

Keep up the good work you are doing. Gratz
  3. MG Mighty

Explosive Projectiles Blueprint I returns

If you consistantly get less than 89% returns on EP 1 you are probably doing something wrong. You need to be at least level 5. You should use a 100 QR bp. You need to be able to do runs with more than 3K or 5K clicks if you decide to do so. You need to learn when to stop. (and most important...
  4. MG Mighty

Been off for a while and have a couple of questions, please

On the last VU it was permanent day almost everywhere in Calypso. But there were some zones that were in permanent night (only knew one and was very small -> less than 200 range radius) So far I haven't found any zone/area that is in permanent day.
  5. MG Mighty

Achievement: Great Master (level 100) on crafting profession

My congratulations on reaching such a goal
  6. MG Mighty

The Popcorn thread!!!

So you're saying that I missed a great gather of amazing posts, people better make this even better or I'll get mad (oh wait, I already am)
  7. MG Mighty

Does DPP really matter?

I believe that this is wrong. I am sure that it wasn't like this for some time that I tested. But there is a catch, you can't spent more than those ~17 PED without a good reason behind it The reason that was available at the time of the testing was removed (it wasn't needed a 3 dmg/PEC to get...
  8. MG Mighty

What am I doing wrong here?

Bigger runs have one advantage: The will allow you to collect more data on the mob loot patterns, if you aren't paying attention to that and processing this information then your average returns will be non optimized, unfortunatly there is no easy or simple way to do this, only method I know...
  9. MG Mighty

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

REGISTER : Poser MG Mighty GuiMauro
  10. MG Mighty

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Poser MG Mighty GuiMauro
  11. MG Mighty

Please add an Item Lock feature !

+1 In the mean time a little work arround that I use with some itens that can be tiered: put enhancers in it and TT won't eat them (warning this won't protect against sleepy/drunk trades with other players)
  12. MG Mighty

Shared Loot Problem with ESI

Please reply to this doubt: Do you think that you are geting a fair ammount of ESI when the size of them is low (or medium low) Or it is the same thing and you don't get ESI ?
  13. MG Mighty

Question: Vixen?

The tamabled vixen are special spawns that happen when a certain number of demon hackers are killed in their dome in Hell. Most small whips will be good enough to tame one. The hard part is to make them spawn.
  14. MG Mighty

Discovery: Mission Galactica Adjusted regeneration chip

Thank you for sharing
  15. MG Mighty

Selling: Hermetic ring adjusted

What is this "ring merging thingy" ? I searched a bit and found no info.
Back