Recent content by miiike980

1. miiike980

Stop Mining Right Now

Mining Im losing at mining myself so all you guys that are doing good do you have any pointers or areas that you can let us unfortunate ones in on?
  2. miiike980

Don´t run and mine!!!

mining Yeah well mining sucks now I bought 50 probes and got 4 hits. And all four of those hits were very small. Atleast in the other version of entropia I would get a hit every 3 to 4 tries atleast ...Now only 4 out of 50 thats rediculous.
  3. miiike980

Help: Please fix the hills

Hills Yeah I got a hit on the side of a hill and couldn't get it. So not being able to climp is really ripping people off too....
  4. miiike980

Efd

Can someone explain EFD to me and how it works? Is the EFD store like things we can use in entropia or what?
  5. miiike980

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

When When can I log innnn!!!
  6. miiike980

Info on Mining....

If you have a pointer or a tip on Mining please reply to this post. I am trying to get hints and tips from all the players of entropia. I will post a new topic everyday and I hope everyone will reply with there tips and tricks ty Shadow....
  7. miiike980

Entropal The Shadows Blog

Well I want to start my blog off by saying hello to everyone in Entropia Universe. I have been playing for 1 month now and I think this is the best mmorpg ever. Im 31 live in Akron, Ohio and I am currently going to the Art Institute of Pittsburgh for game art and design. I am creating a video...
Back