Recent content by mika024

1. M

Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

mika been on rocktropia since the download. don't know why i stay except for the return fee and the ped i have lost. my level is 27 laser hit and i find that the ped mobs are out of my reach. yes i have had drops just nothing even close to the drops on clyspo ( ss for spelling errors) . repair...
  2. M

hi, can't remember user or password for tracker, can you send it to croberts024@cinci.rr.com...

hi, can't remember user or password for tracker, can you send it to croberts024@cinci.rr.com. please. thank you, mika mik chasing:confused:
  3. M

Report Random Acts of Kindness Here...

kindness returned had a person fap me out of nowhere, recently while sweating around neas, i followed a avtar around sweating mobs they were killing with sword. this was great for me as i lag too bad to sweat in large groups or near tps, she even told me when she needed repairs to hang around...
  4. M

a little help, please, weapons

i am a level 7 amature laser sniper hit, all others are level 5 amatuer. i have a beer 2 that i am using, on number 2 getting ready for number 3. should i be using a different weapon? also, am i a level 1.7 or 0.7 in ranking. and one more thing, in chat when someone uses the # sign after ur name...
Back