Recent content by Mikayla layla

1. Mikayla layla

Contest: What does you' name say bout you?

M I K A = A gift from god Y L A L A Y = dark beauty L A H O L = married last name :P T lol ill figure one out this is temporary :P i think haha:yay: well i tried to make a sentence i just have to many L's
  2. Mikayla layla

Question: How many bottles of Sweat do you have?

i have 13k sweat and 4k ME its collecting dust in storage
  3. Mikayla layla

Question: Weather.. or... not

i just wanna know where's the bar's at?!?!?!?!! :) with actual drinking beverages alcoholic and non ya know spice it up a bit ;) would be GREAT! :) [/COLOR][/SIZE] thanks
  4. Mikayla layla

Reputation Rankings & User Titles

right on thanks for the info ive always wanted to know how that worked :) and now i know:yay:
  5. Mikayla layla

Instant login crash

THIS DAMN VU IS SERIOUSLY STARTING TO PISS ME OFF!!!!! i have everything required and i still get the instant crash UGHHHHHH:mad:
  6. Mikayla layla

Instant login crash

well atleast u guys ge a log in screen i click the launch button and instant crash i dont even get the log in screen :/
  7. Mikayla layla

EntropiaForum VU10 Screenshot Competition

now looking at all these photos makes me want to play more but saly im still having trouble :/ looks beautiful though
  8. Mikayla layla

not enough ram to even DL the new VU:(

im sure u will have plenty of time to get ur things running cuz well tbh we all know theres going to be updates and bugs to be fixed
  9. Mikayla layla

Gamer chick video

never heared it till now it is a nice song and WOW EU has come a loooong way graphics wise:yay:
  10. Mikayla layla

What do you do when you see a green dot?

i just keep swimmin :D i dobnt mine often but i just keep doin what im doin if it bothers then then they can leave :P
  11. Mikayla layla

Health Poll

i feel noobish but im @ 112 how can i get it higher what should i do to skillit higher?
  12. Mikayla layla

Wifes gonna kill me.

heres what ya do u tell her yea shes going to be pissed but by that tine u have put in a support case to MA and u have givent them pictures and what not of what happend they are working on it now u should be kissing MAJOR A$$ right now meaning foot massages, back rubs whatever she likes (but no...
  13. Mikayla layla

Skill Implant UL Ep.2

firts time ive seen something entertaining i liked it a lot make teh game seem like a movie or something always facinated on how they make games movies :):yay:
  14. Mikayla layla

Question: What would you do wit 103k?

id take about a little more then half out then but better gear ammo gun ect. then id help some noobs with beginer stuff :D im a sucker for being nice when i can
  15. Mikayla layla

Oil Rig Field Trip IV July 18

just another massive PKing thats all this was gives PKers a chanve to hof:( sad
Back