Recent content by Mike Magerian

1. M

Your Top 5 TV series/box sets

VGHS - Video Game High School.
  2. M

Space PVP War!

Well this seems pretty clear to me and MA got it right. Your plan A was pointless. You had to know that given any reasonable amount of SI and only 4 quads attack force they would go back to safe zone before death. And to try that tactic repeatedly doesn't seem very smart. The fact you didn't...
  3. M

Captains list

I think this thread will need a wee bit of updating soon :)
  4. M

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

Thanks for comment - I agree this looks like a very nice skilling gun and even being 45 levels above SIB , I may start using it myself :) Luckily there is always another mayhem event around the corner :)
  5. M

Merry Christmas bump :)
  6. M

M.m. Bump
  7. M

Never fired ranked scorpion but guaranteed to work(you provide ammunition) or your money back. :) Better than average tier rates with tier 3 through 9 all 100+. SIB 45 so decent choice for category 2 MM participants. SB=TT+21K PED BO=TT+25K PED Auction ends 7 days after SB is met. Bid...
  8. rankedscorpion

rankedscorpion

9. M

Message from Tos Resistance

LOL - Good job turning this sad situation with the Normandie into an entertaining twist on the current Calypso event Commander Bonnie. Those bots picked the wrong girl to mess with :)
  10. M

MacMahon Vengeance UL Laser Pistol

Gratz on the sweet discovery :) I use the limited version and its a nice gun for sure but I think these guys saying 70K-100K++ are way off IMO. Nice eco (tho eco schmeco these days TT in = 90% TT out seems to be the new way) but SIB 80(limited is SIB75 BTW) narrows down potential buyers a LOT...
  11. M

Achievement: Triple Merge

Finally skilled mind force to the point that I'm over level 65 damage in pyro kinetic, cryogenic and electro kinetic adjusting for the 3% contribution that force merge adds. Now all I need is some of those bigger chips that Kim said were coming a few months ago :)
  12. TripleMerge

TripleMerge

13. M

Trance-makup

Big GRATZ on you finally being back in business :yay: - what a long wait it was :eyecrazy:. If you or any of your customers need a make-up item you don't have in stock, I may be able to help via my shop located in Emerald Lakes Mall (Floor 1 Shop 7). Check link for more details and I look...
  14. M

Make Up Supply Shop - Emerald Mall Floor1 Shop 7

Hi, With the make-up update finally here :yay: , I have stocked my shop with a wide variety of make up materials. Located in Emerald Lakes Mall Floor 1 Shop 7 across from the auctioneer. Come check it out. Current inventory contains 77 different make-up materials!!!!! 14 different face...
  15. M

Info: Attribute and Skill Reward Mission Matrix

interesting, I guess different tools giving quite different results. I used http://jdegre.net/pe/unlocker.php and get 49.42TT of chipped in skill. Either way I'm done killing warriors for awhile :laugh:
Back