Recent content by Miklos

1. M

extended Guides Picture event

Gratz to the winner! Nice event. I ll have to wait until i ll wear this beginners suit! :eek:
  2. M

extended Guides Picture event

Heya all! Just came back on time to submit this little picture! please observe a minute's silence for Jimmy :cool: (Male avatar)
  3. M

Extended Guides Newbie event: Bridge of Death 2

Can we use some vivo when we will be running under fire? :)
  4. M

Exploring Eudoria

:yay: Just received my hunter set! Thank you very much! it was a very nice event.. quite long but i saw so many things! :yay: See you soon! :yay:
  5. M

Exploring Eudoria

Hey, here is the last screen shot.. the official one :)
  6. M

Exploring Eudoria

No news about my potential prizee :( Dralind i sent you private message.. please answer me! thx and see you
  7. M

hey Dralind, did you receive my message about the event? I am still waiting for your answer. see...

hey Dralind, did you receive my message about the event? I am still waiting for your answer. see you arround!
  8. M

Exploring Eudoria

Part 2:
  9. M

Exploring Eudoria

YAY :yay: Finnaly, after hours and hours of running here I am with all the TP screenshot! I hope i did well and i am waiting for my prize :yay: :yay: Part 1
  10. M

Calypso Challenge 2

Yay! :yay: That's soo cool and will help a lot! even if i ym not skilled enough at the moment :rolleyes: i ll keep it! Thank you very and see you!
  11. M

Calypso Challenge 2

Woaaa! This is my first post! And i also was running TP for the other challenge when i saw this one! so here are my 3 mobs! :yay: I ll thank people who helped me when i have all the TP...still running like foul! lol
Back