Recent content by Mimi Charles

1. Mimi Charles

Hiring: Events Assistant

i wish you luck Oleg :) (good luck)
  2. Mimi Charles

The ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT on OLA65

"SV: UTT On OL65"? pfft. that's a losing name if ever i heard one. I would have been kinda sad to not be a "daki bum" hehe, but i'm not too fussed about not being able to be an "utt on ola65." :p
  3. Mimi Charles

The ULTIMATE TEAM TOURNAMENT on OLA65

i hope we can get 2 SV teams going :)
  4. Daki.63ped.12.6.09

Daki.63ped.12.6.09

5. Daki.182ped.12.5.09

Daki.182ped.12.5.09

6. Mimi Charles

10.4 Loading Failed

thanks for this, wizzszz!
  7. Mimi Charles

10.4 Loading Failed

8. Mimi Charles

10.4 Loading Failed

i tried the verification data thingy that Wody suggested. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/technical/171624-verification-data-entropia-universe-10-4-0-36604-a.html#post2182910 i have 2 bad files. bin32\stlport.5.1.dll data\client\territories\calypsosystem\Terrain0.pak going to try...
  9. Mimi Charles

10.4 Loading Failed

thx, but no it doesn't. :( yes i already went there and did that but still had the same problem with the 10.4 update part at the end. and i am still getting the same error message as when i started. as the problem seems to be with just this latest update, i was hoping there is a better...
  10. Mimi Charles

10.4 Loading Failed

i don't want to keep reinstalling the whole game. can someone tell me how to uninstall/reinstall just the patch?
  11. Mimi Charles

10.4 Loading Failed

i uninstalled EU. i reinstalled EU. still getting the same damn error message when i try to log in. (then if i try a second time, it says my ava is already logged in. then back to the corrupted files error message.) help.
  12. Mimi Charles

MODIFIED SUPERSIZE ME event @ OLA65

Yeah, maybe THIS will be the week that happens!
  13. Mimi Charles

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

Area #16 - Exarosaur Guardian // Bristlehog // Daikiba Prowler - Stalker (East) // Scaboreas // OLA65 is in area #16. As well as big Dakiba DNA, this land has Bery Stalkers. (Also, mobs that naturally occur on the land area are a scattering of trilomite, exo, hiryuu, and an occasional...
Back