Recent content by Miss Hilly

1. M

An idea on how to get new players to stay! (Kim, MA or FPC i'd like some input)

i agree with all your propositions so far, i am a newbie, only in game for two yrs buy already i am questioning whether it is worth it to stay in, to know that there is a chance of looting stuff that you otherwise have no chance of accruing is more of an incentive to me than the lands deeds ever...
  2. M

Normandie Radio goes silent

wanna be straight here gardner, i am a crew member and no none of us are paid, we do it for us, the crew the love of our commander john black knight, captain alaina bonnie scotia and all our friends on there, we receive no payment, no reimbursement and at no time do we trool port atlantis asking...
  3. M

Normandie Radio goes silent

you maybe did my friend, stagger once hit a few retreated as usual, like we said, jizz in a jar and the radio played and does play on, thank you for the fun and we had a blast
  4. M

Warpflights on the Normandie - faster, cheaper and safer then any other form of transport ?

We could let rose drive after all warping does it for her and when not in warp motherships do go slow enough for Rose to fly, anyone have a large enough "L" plate, what say you Rosie dear
  5. M

100% Safe Flights

I have been hit a few times in space paddo and have no issue with it, i never carry lootables so is no problem, i do have a problem with such as yourself who through either genetic misfortune or exessive game play hit the same person repeatedly in the space of 15 mins, as for those who carry i...
  6. M

An EU Christmas Poem

Merry Christmas to everyone but especially my wonderful soc and all onboard the mandie, hope everyone has a safe and prosperous holiday season and New Year, gratz on the poem boss and no i did not proof read :P
  7. M

Bonnie Avaversay (pic overload)

A very Happy Avaversary boss, you do seem to have accumulated as many vehicles and armor as you have clothes, i hope to be spending the next 12 months in the pleasure of your company and being part of THE most wonderful soc run by your good self. Hugs Alaina
  8. M

My first Hof :-)

Gratz oh padawan, may you have many more
  9. M

HoF: My First!!

Gratz Babygirl
  10. M

Miss and Mister Calypso aborts... Let's ask MA to organize!

obviously hugs and cookies was not enough comfort, people make mistakes we are human well most of us
  11. M

Miss and Mister Calypso aborts... Let's ask MA to organize!

i think anything that promotes all the planets is a good idea, i do not see harm in promoting the event no matter who runs it, i normally never comment just look, but find that the 'all should be ashamed' was worth writing, i think hugs and cookies need to be dispensed :)
Back