Recent content by Missa

1. Missa

Selling: Unique Opportunity - Sentinel F UnL

Lol, the babysitting offers could come in handy :D Thanks again everyone for the baby wishes! The armour is now SOLD. I have updated the first post. Cheers, Missa
  2. Missa

Thanks for the baby gratses everyone! Yeah, have had a few offers so far all well into the 6 figures. If the final buyer agrees, I will post the sale price here. Cheers, Missa
  3. Missa

Selling: Shadow Thighs F UnL

Thighs SOLD pending in game trade.
  4. Missa

Sentinel Armour is now SOLD. Up for sale is the ONLY full set of Sentinel currently in game. All pieces are Unlimited with the Thighs and Feet being SGA Armour - see stats below for both SGA and non-SGA. The set was completed just before Christmas 2009. With a baby on the way, I'm not...
  5. Missa

Selling: Shadow Thighs F UnL

Thighs SOLD 11k ped Hard to find - Unlimited Shadow Thighs F for sale. This thread gives some pricing info. Anyone interesting in buying, please reply in thread or via pm. This is not an auction, I will sell to the first person that offers a reasonable price. Cheers, Missa
  6. Sentinel Stats

Sentinel Stats

7. Shadow Thighs

Shadow Thighs

8. Missa

Hey LW, happy birthday! :)

Hey LW, happy birthday! :)
  9. Missa

EU History Made.. 1st Full Sentinel Set!!!

Yeah, I think only the feet are missing from that set. lol... not sure what Ozi will have to say about that :D Thanks for the grats everyone!!! I'll be running around in 3rd person for a while just looking at it lol. Cheers, Missa
  10. Missa

Here are the SGA stats:
  11. Sentinel Sga Stats

Sentinel Sga Stats

12. Missa

It's taken some time to get all the pieces together, and I was rapt when Ozi bought me the feet for xmas to finish off the set :) The thighs and feet are SGA.
  13. Sentinel

Sentinel

14. Sentinel

Sentinel

15. Missa

Hi Ger, thanks for your message :) Unfortunately the beauty stuff isn't working yet... hopefully...

Hi Ger, thanks for your message :) Unfortunately the beauty stuff isn't working yet... hopefully not too far away! Cheers, Missa
Back