Recent content by MissAlannahJame

1. M

please MA , remove the tutorials from my message box !!!!!!!!!

I've been in and out of HUD for days playing with my HOF ticker filter and that option never once registered in my head. Love what you miss infront of your face until someone points it out :D
  2. M

Info: Where did you loot your last ESI?

When - Feb last year What on - Steel Bird Where - Can't remember Size - Roughly 100ped
  3. M

Question: What do you think is the minimum level one should have to use and UL weapon ?

For me personally the av1 is. It's also a rarity, not something I use very often. This gun would be the equivalent of letting my hair down. Spend the year being efficient with weapons and mobs but 2-3 times a year just let loose and have fun if your ped card allows it.
  4. M

Question: What do you think is the minimum level one should have to use and UL weapon ?

What I do when it comes to old school weapons is use the tracker app to monitor my hit rate and average damage and then factor in the weapon's cost to hunt and finally give it a fun rating and decide if it's worth it or not. I did it for the Karma Killer and found my hit rate to really not be...
  5. M

Uber: Mulmun Overseer Elite

I think sometimes we all have those moments where a good name doesn't quickly spring to mind and so whatever happens to be going through your head wins out. We'd just tried to do a beacon and it wouldn't let us in, something about being unable to generate the instance, we reformed to hunt and...
  6. M

Question: How would you Define Kill Stealing?

I'm going to agree with this one. As I said in the other, now locked, thread last night. Kill stealing is not a simple black and white issue, it is situational. In the past I have had a nice little group of mobs on me that I have tagged and let them munch away whilst I take them down one by one...
  7. M

FYI: Dealing With Kill Stealers during Migration...

I think in a situation like this, Migration, 'kill stealing' isn't so black and white. Migration and other such non instanced events don't have a huge spawn with plenty to go around. Much of the time, there are more people than mobs around. While I do not believe in brazenly taking a mob off...
  8. M

Server Downtime For Release

Yeah... I'm not going to defend that in any way. I have the artistic talent of a rock. You should see how bad my stickmen are
  9. tabtabhedgehog

tabtabhedgehog

10. M

Server Downtime For Release

Tabtabs are a point of contention between Taco and I. He thinks they look like a gopher and I think they look like a cartoon hedgehog. I am right and he should know this by now.
  11. M

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

If the servers have never really handled these big forts events very well then these big forts events should not be allowed to take place until that issue is resolved. You need the playerbase to continue to take part so you can gain the data you need to fix it? Then do it at your expense not ours.
  12. M

LG: Please fix this, it is rediculous! Terrible lag, teams bugged, revive bugged...

5 minutes to tp, died but was still able to run around and heal myself for roughly 7 minutes by the time I even manage to reach the fort the revive kicks in and boom i'm back in town then get dc'd and now as others have said, I cannot even log back in.
  13. M

Suggested improvements to Cyclops Depths

I would also agree with the suggestions, especially the revive. What I would also like to see is the ability to enter the same instance as my team. Myself and two soc mates were in a team yet one of us ended up in a different instance. We tried exiting the instance and going back in together...
  14. M

Item-upgrade paths for a select few weapon amplifiers

It's real. The info can be found from the NPC Sarchi at Camp Carter.
Back