4. M

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

bump bump:tongue2:
  5. M

Selling: Ranked Scorpion

bump with new buyout:lolup:
  6. M

Notice regarding inquiries referring to selling of avatars:

It should be pretty easy to figure out who sold their avatars because most of the time the method they use to deposit would change . I guess they could could deny it but seems like their banking account information would change. Maybe I am wrong but selling your whole account seems very risky
  7. M

Loot seems a little bad but I am wondering about the return of "This mob carried no loot"

It seems like I have noticed a few more no loots here lately but if it brings back bigger HOFs for smaller creature' s I am all for it. I am still waiting on my 5 digit Hof
  8. M

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

I think its got a lot to do with little to know mark-up on a lot of resources now . I usually play with a small bank roll and if the mark-up is under 2% I just tt it or look for orders on the auction. It might not be the best way to play but I do fairly well just steady cycling and waiting on...
  9. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

ad me please Maximus carl rodgers
  10. M

Achievement: L100 Swordsman

K thx I diffently see your point with the difference in cost between the sword and the imkII setup , I was just interested in your point of view for future reference . Right know I am chasing the mod merc dream but I have a long way to go but I should have commando unlocked before the end of the...
  11. M

Achievement: L100 Swordsman

GRZ and thanks for all the information One quick question though why did you stop the imk II thread and go so hard on the level 100 swordsman when alot of players think that the imkII is the most eco way to go in game with the range it offers not to mention the 60 % crit buff that certain...
  12. M

Help: Gold Card worn out - Support not answering

I am having the same issue with my gold card now as well, I have two card readers 1 old and 1 new and both display error 72 so it has to be the gold card . I sent a support 1 week ago and still no reply . How can a game like this one make it with such poor support on their end.
  13. M

OLA40 Atrox Valley 4000 PED GIVE AWAY + We Pay You Per 60 + GLobal

sign me up maximus carl rodgers
  14. M

Teleporter Fees on the way, says President of the Virtual Reality...

The way I am reading it you will have to use the teleporter tokens for the teleporter to work these tokens will be crafted I am guessing, not sure what material they will require. The money made from selling the deeds will go to creating virtual jobs such as defending and constructing more...
  15. M

Selling: Athenic Ring Augmented

Ring is now on auction with a opening bid of 3800 ped lets see what happens :yay: Thread can be closed
Back