Recent content by MoFo

1. MoFo

Selling: Weaponz and Armorz and other Fecal Matter

BUMP for a great guy and friend!!!!!! alls well that ends well is all i can say ps dont buy his shit so i can use it some more HAHAHHAHA!!! jks help a great guy out!!!
  2. MoFo

Question: Achieved Professions?

I just wanna know about when you open up your skills it says: Achieved Professions & Unachieved Professions I know there has been some new Professions added, but i cant seem to find what one I'm yet to Achieve, I have 79 out of the 80. maybe someone could help me out?
  3. MoFo

Selling: Storm Jeans

:bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump::bump: :bump: :bump:
  4. MoFo

BuMp.............................
  5. MoFo

I'm Selling my beloved Jean's They are cornsilk and Violet Cream, I worked hard on getting them but now its time to move on. Please make a reasonable offer!
  6. MoFo

Selling: Angel , Jag, Mayhem, ADJ Sk-20

bump for a sexy boyfriend! also its F.. will get that edited
  7. MoFo

Buying: Unl Sk20

Hi, I have Adj Sk-20 for sale if you would like we can arrange a meeting to dicuss price :)
  8. MoFo

Selling: Tiger F UL

*****I Might Be Willing Take An Item + Peds If The Deal Is Reasonable*****
  9. MoFo

Looking from about tt+25k to tt+30k, anywhere between there would be great. Might be able to go 1 or 2k lower but don't really want to lose on what i payed.
  10. MoFo

******Selling Full Set Of Tiger Female UL******* **Please message me if you have an Offer** ***You can find myself Foxy Queen Cleopatra or SARAH NIN JONES around twin peaks if you would like to talk bout making a deal on this great armor.***
  11. MoFo

New Tracker Client (1.8) Avalible

So this program does not support 64-bit xp pro??
  12. MoFo

The efficiency of scopes/lasers, Feb 2010

Where can i download this program"Entropia Tracker Suite"? btw good work on the data, i like.
  13. MoFo

well hello sexy!

well hello sexy!
  14. MoFo

well its a pretty day out there in the land of EU..... not

well its a pretty day out there in the land of EU..... not
  15. MoFo

blank (black) screen in stead of login screen

Same problem black screen on launch. Running windows 7 home premium 32-bit. Doubt it is graphical error. In the client loader under tools, the repair tool found a few missing files and downloaded them. Working. thanks for all your help. What i love about EU players! always an answer here on EF...
Back