Recent content by Molly

1. Molly

and the quest system is...

Yep, loving the quests. I think they could be great. Give me some reason to kill a thousand mobs, even if that reason is some silly item or another stamina point, and I'll be much more likely to make the time to do so. At the moment I can't really be bothered to play for long amounts of time...
  2. Molly

How much do you spend on EU?

Your lowest option is already well more than other MMOs. Maybe $15-$20/month for me, but then I'm very careful with it.
  3. Molly

Petition against the 2pec decay

/signed Miranda Molly Jennison
  4. Molly

Appearance changed...

There's probably good technical reasons why the new avatars aren't based on the old ones. If the underlying face structure has changed with a different layout of deform points and joints then it will be very non-trivial to map the old character onto the new structure. I appreciate though that...
  5. Molly

Does Advertising in game affect loots

Last I heard advertising revenue was used to pay for more ATHs. I'd guess that the chance of getting one isn't region specific but who knows.
  6. Molly

Does m.a fiddle the market ? As well as the loots ?

There is a fundamental problem in your arguments and that is that the EU economy is not like the real world economy in one important respect. Professions in real life are wealth-generating. The act of doing useful work creates a product or some state of the world that is 'better' than it was...
  7. Molly

Perception : ever had this happen ?

Can't say I've noticed anything special about perception gains. Sounds like it would be a lot of database queries for something so obscure, checking all the other avatars/mobs around a player. I think it does nothing more or less than give 2-5% of the contribution to a load of professional...
  8. Molly

Do u like new font ingame?

I don't like these new antialiased fonts, they just look blurry to me and make my eyes hurt. The latest IE and Office use similar fonts as a default as well. Some people love it, some hate it. It's not too bad when the letters are quite big but the stack size in the inventory looks horrible to...
  9. Molly

RDA unlocked!

Finally unlocked RDA! It seems like years since my last unlock (probably actually over a year since MMS) but I got there in the end... Click to enlarge And ten minutes beforehand I got my biggest ever hunting global! Off an Exa Young of all things, 131 ped. Click to enlarge
  10. RDA unlocked

RDA unlocked

11. Exa young 131 ped

Exa young 131 ped

12. Molly

Great gfx improvements

Bump mapping AND adjustable screen resolutions. Wow, Entropia's being dragged kicking and screaming into 2003...
  13. Molly

My first Korss loot!

Nice little surprise for me today, 78 ped Korss H400 off a Feffoid Raider! Click to enlarge And a 76 ped Molisk Scout from the other day. Been doing quite well the last couple of weeks :). Click to enlarge
  14. Molisk global

Molisk global

15. Feffoid global with H400

Feffoid global with H400

Back