Recent content by Moo

1. Moo

Selling: 7.5k EFD

EFDs gone, Raj wins Hi everybody, I just met with Raj and traded him the 7.5k EFD for 15 PEDs. Thank you all for your bids, especially Raj for the easy communication and smooth trading. :) Have fun all! Naho
  2. Moo

Well as you can see I still have my EFDs... Emma has disappeared without explanation. I've been waiting for a reply for over a week, so I'll be contacting the next one(s) down the list until someone agrees to their bid.
  3. Moo

EmmaISIS wins! (sorry a bit later than I said... forgot) :)
  4. Moo

Strange I stopped receiving email notifications... Anyway, highest bid gets it in about 18 hours (tomorrow after work for me). I will need the winner or someone else to tell me how we can make the exchange... Thanks for your bids and good luck!
  5. Moo

hoping for a bit more... will wait a little and see :)
  6. Moo

rate seems to be around 2PED/kEFD, make me a decent offer I have no use for it... I don't even know how I got it lol. Cheers
  7. Moo

Known Issue VU 8.7

Indeed, that one is annoying me very much. More precisely, I can't go back to pe after alt-tabbing away. game keeps going but video doesn't come back.
  8. Moo

Looking for mentor

Well thanks for your input. I was lucky enough to find a very helpful guy willing to be my mentor online today. Max, the way you say it, it sounds like you never become self sufficient and have to deposit as long as you play. That would be weird from the game point of view. Why would anyone...
  9. Moo

Looking for mentor

Hello there, Started in this world yesterday. I spent much of the day sweating, finding TPs, getting killed, etc. Got enough money to buy an Sollo-thingy gun and 100 ammo and then killed 2 mobs and ran out of ammo. So it is obvious that if you don't deposit, the game is very hard to get...
Back