Recent content by Mooncazz

1. M

Eomon Migration 2018 has Begun!

OK Thanx Atrax, thats actually the first place i went - musta just missed them somehow will try again thanx for the reply
  2. M

Eomon Migration 2018 has Begun!

Current location of longtooth Hi guys Just wondering where any longtooth might be, ive been all over but just cant find any, i know its late in the migration but i am still seeing globals on them so guess there are still some around somewhere. thanx all
  3. M

Lost user name and password

thanx guys
  4. M

Lost user name and password

HI I am returning to EU after a while and so to EL also, but for the life of me cannot remember my account login My Email is now different so cant recover details that way. Who/how should i contact for help. IG Name KIARA MOON KINDRED Thank you
  5. M

OLA40 Atrox Valley + OLA02 Atrox Paradise Bonus Event

sign me up plz Kiara Moon Kindred
  6. M

Ahh...the Estophyls OLA #28 TP (259,468)

Sign me up plz Kiara Moon Kindred thx
  7. M

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Sign me up plz Kiara Moon Kindred thx
  8. M

Is this PC good?

Thanx guys Actually the main reason I thought it was a good system was the GPU, seemed really high up on a hierarchy list I found but that seem to be what most of you are concerned about. Hmm ...
  9. M

Is this PC good?

I googled all the parts and they all seem quite high specs Compared to sys requirements it looks like I can have high maybe v.high settings?
  10. M

Is this PC good?

300 euros Doesn't say anything about OS but I was going to install windows 10 on old PC so can do so on this one if I need to
  11. M

Is this PC good?

Hi again guys Whilst researching things to upgrade my old clapped out PC ( upon your advice having abandoned the cheapo laptop idea) this has popped up for sale in my neighbourhood * amd a10 6700 3. 7ghz * 8gb ram * msi a68hm-e33 v2 * thermaltake 600w font * cooler master hyper 103 * graphic...
  12. M

Cheapo laptop

AAHHHHHH I understand now, nice save there from trouble I think Sounds like I really do need a newer Windows too then to make this work.
  13. M

Cheapo laptop

Yes indeed, I am running Windows XP!! I googled my motherboard and it is maxed out at 4gb RAM (2x2) so I can't do anything about that. I did manage to find out that it's PC2 6400 400 MHz so I don't know if it would help to get faster or better RAM? Other than that I am going to try to get a...
  14. M

Cheapo laptop

Graphics card I guess Ok so I guess I'm really in the market for a new graphics card Research mode - on lol Same cards out there but different brands with wide range of price for the same thing :confused:
  15. M

Cheapo laptop

Thank you for all the info guys I've decided to stay away from the laptop option for now and sort my PC out - lots to do as its in a bit of a mess, a good ole spring clean and tidy up is needed. Then I'm going to upgrade it a little. I thought the RAM was the 1st thing to look at but it...
Back