Recent content by morfoc

1. M

News: VU Postponement Notice

david simmonds probably fell off his bike again, he's really not good
  2. M

Entropia Universe Unreal - Preview of HUD UI

include advanced transparent/brilland contrast change option for visual comfort , rendering looks good
  3. M

Suggestion: Make Loot Meaningful

For me the most effective way to revive the interest of the loots would be 2 NPC Daily, one for buy and one for sell with interesting % according to the request of the crafters. For example, the Daily Sale NPC could offer stacks of 100/500/1000/5000 per day max at an interesting price depending...
  4. M

Selling: Skill Skinning/Butchering

Sold
  5. M

Selling: Skill Skinning/Butchering

Sold 50tt esi minimum I do not provide the esi
  6. M

This is how mindark is taking all yours money on mayhem hunts.

:popcorn::popcorn: you may be paying for the unreal engine, they won't use their own money
  7. M

Price Check Halloween Ring 2020

because it takes a certain level to do EP4 and it has no real interest for a beginner ingame to start by buying skill + bp + spend just for that.
  8. M

Price Check Halloween Ring 2020

you don't need a recommendation, you must know the game well enough to have created another account ;) pretty hit , Explo Crafters will laugh ( or not) looking at your EL stats :LOL:
  9. M

AMA video will be delayed

the video I think is not made mainly for us players, but rather to promote the fact that they communicate with us and take into account our requests, wish
  10. M

AMA video will be delayed

he is right, since the post regarding the start of the AMA and today there has been no official announcement from sweden regarding the change of course regarding the COVID, always found a culprit for a delay, it is well known why not make a written version, we won't gain anything more in...
  11. golden bp 71clic condi result.jpg

golden bp 71clic condi result.jpg

I will advise it in quantity, the condi will not bring you more success in golden.
  12. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

it is time for MA to put in place a system that allows regular players to enter competitions and ban players who are only there for winnings without playing in the year. an aurli-style counter for the cave would be welcome.
  13. M

Halloween Mayhem 2020

this is just a continuation of the micro bugs advantages that have had them throughout EU, it is a style of bug that keeps you spending money but creates a simple advantage over other players. the difference is that before that concern certain mobs / zones in calypso now it concerns a...
  14. M

Selling: 9 mod nanites , 7imp nanites , 1 adj

I would like to sell my nanites 9mod/7imp/1adj buyout tt + 700
  15. M

17 years ingame , 0 withdrawal last 10years

your 1st message is addressed to me, it's nice. I wonder what other accound corresponds to your IP address
Back