Recent content by MorganDragonBld

1. MorganDragonBld

Buying: Unlimited Riker UL1, UL2 or UL3

Breer M4 The Breer is Tier 2, BTW. I should have mentioned that.
  2. MorganDragonBld

Buying: Unlimited Riker UL1, UL2 or UL3

Unlimited Breer M4 I don't have any Rikers for sale, but I do have a Breer M4. It is one of two in existence, so you may not have realized it was an option. Current TT is 2586.09 I am asking MU 1500.00. If you are interested let me know. Morgan
  3. MorganDragonBld

Question: Any OA-103 crafter on the Rock?

You might want to check with Narfi - he frequently has mining and hunting tools for sale. Also post this at neverdie.com forums, Rocktropians read that forum more than this one, I think. Good Luck Morgan Java.
  4. MorganDragonBld

Petition to seperate Rocktropia

Robots showed up on Rocktropia today Maybe our worlds in the same universe aren't so different after all.....but thank goodness for some variation. Kind of like Star Wars, Star Trek, etc. Lots of planets with very different things and people fighting the same enemy or sharing resources or...
  5. MorganDragonBld

Selling: Sakura City, Chikaraa, 2D

This property was sold. Thanks for stopping by!
  6. MorganDragonBld

Thanks for stopping by my page :)

Thanks for stopping by my page :)
  7. MorganDragonBld

Atrox out your front Door! If you are interested please email me at MorganJavaD@gmail.com
  8. MorganDragonBld

I do post sometimes and bump
  9. MorganDragonBld

Selling Sakura City, Chikaraa, 2nd Floor, Apartment D. This spacious apartment has 2 rooms and fabulous balcony with the most amazing views! Bring 24 of your friends to enjoy the luxuries of your 150 items (decorations) all for just $10 PED/ Month. This building is conveniently located right...
  10. MorganDragonBld

Selling: Breer M4a Unlimited

oh I've loved this gun ever since you rescued me with it! (and there's a bodyguard bump)
  11. MorganDragonBld

Happy Birthday Lykke

Happy Birthday from Rocktropia! :yay: :birthday: :yay: Morgan Java
  12. MorganDragonBld

Hello friend. I'm glad I know you :)

Hello friend. I'm glad I know you :)
  13. MorganDragonBld

Achievement: First solo global

Gratz!! Its because you belong to the best society now :) (sorry I just couldn't resist *giggle*) I'm very proud of you and glad to have you with us! PS. Thank you Narfi for alerting me that he had posted this :)
  14. MorganDragonBld

Question: Did I start in the wrong place?

Welcome To Rocktropia Donna, You are fine at Rocktropia. We need to hook you up with the other sweaters and hunters. Hang around City of Dreams and the club and get some folks to help you get started. I wish I had started on Rocktropia (but it didn't exist back then). There where no...
  15. MorganDragonBld

Tenacity asked me to PM you about help promoting other events. If I can help in any way let me...

Tenacity asked me to PM you about help promoting other events. If I can help in any way let me know!
Back