Recent content by MoZa93

1. MoZa93

At end graduated

gratz, but I have a question... Don't you need to skill hunting a bit to mine? anyway you have to kill mobs if you find something near them or to get to place you think is good...
  2. MoZa93

how do you...

how do you make screen shots so fast? I see many people making screenshot so fast that they still have global lights on them... is there any option that makes screenshots each time you score global or are you always ready to click 'Take screenshot' button?!
  3. MoZa93

MindForce future

If new player would get PEDs easly then they wouldn't deposit... Now, newcomers can see the game and still don't get a lot of PEDs, something like just to try hunting or mining... And if they don't get lots of PEDs, and sweating is a bit borring, then they deposit... that's how they earn, I...
  4. MoZa93

MindForce future

MindForce has no future People have been talking that MF needs updates for a long time ago... MindArk could make lots of great updates and MF would be not so horrible as it is now... Why don't they make any updates? I think it's all because the only (other ways are not as good as this one) way...
  5. MoZa93

Our very first HOF together!

gratz :) I hope you'll get more and more every day :)
  6. Me inside teleporter

Me inside teleporter

me inside teleporter. pey to operate
  7. sumo snable-female

sumo snable-female

8. Bank never Die

Bank never Die

Port Atlantis Bank NeverDie by Moza
  9. water is gone

water is gone

swamp with no water
  10. No water

No water

swimming in air
  11. Underwater sweating

Underwater sweating

That's how look underwater sweating
  12. Underwater sweating

Underwater sweating

13. Underwater sweating

Underwater sweating

14. Underwater sweating

Underwater sweating

15. MoZa93

Track Mining Locations on MAP

you can use this like a map making mashine for your self, but anyway, nice ;)
Back