MrArmoredOutLaw

Currently invested in Entropia Universe, Twitch.tv, Wargaming, and World War II online Battleground Europe

PC Gaming , Gaming industry's, internet entertainment.
Society
The Ancients
MR Armored Outlaw
Occupation
Inventor and Gamer
Real-world Gender
Male
Entropia Gender
Male
Entropia Address
all over the Universe and growing.
NotePad
Pro Gamer and Investor of PC Games online. I play and invest in games That i like for the sole purpose of entertaining others and seeing people enjoy themselves. Not doing it for a living as I a Disabled Combat Veteran who was told I could never hold a job or do physical labor again. I then turned to Video Games and took what money I had saved up in my Life to invest in the happiness of others. When I find a game I enjoy I simply invest to help it grow and stay alive so I have a place to play. Rather simply put. Hard for some people to understand why i do it. Matters not how i spend my money, only the enjoyment of entertaining and seeing people all over the world have a great time playing games. Sometimes you find better friends and family in the gaming world then in the real world. We only get one chance at life, Enjoy it!

Have Fun! and see you in the game.

Signature

If you could think, you'd be a gift! O Baby, what's color warping paper is that you're wearing?
Back