Recent content by MrBabul

1. M

Please fix this bug - Songkra Corrosive dagger does not work with an extender

Why someone would use L p20 on unl weapon?? Like rly why? Ofc if the bug is there its need to be fixed but still WHY?!
  2. M

Achievement: 500k Skills

Big Gz Bonnie! Im close to same ammount in skills and i can feel your excitement! Now you go for that codex girl!
  3. M

This account is locked

Dont know what i do wrong here for last 20y but never got my account locked 😉 There are few options. 1.you are a bad boy and got locked for braking EULA. (Macro, bot, auction manipulation, etc) 2.you traded with some bad boy who broke EULA and you got locked for investigation purposes. 3.you...
  4. M

Help ?!

its on auction, just go to won tab
  5. M

2FA For Old Farts

I would say "old farts" should atleast try adapt to technology. Get yourself a 40 pound smartphone and use it just for authorisation if you want to use flip phone for everything else.
  6. M

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

I did read it and my answer is the same. MA dont care if someone is botting even in crowded spots (vortex spot on cyrene when twen started). Also it wont change nothing if they officialy say that you can use it since anyone who want to use it already does. Like i said there was multiple toppics...
  7. M

Question: Should botting & use of macros be allowed?

Do we rly need 28th toppic about macro? Ma dont give a single fuck about macro users since it generates more income for them. End of story 😉
  8. M

Force-shield generator for small spacecraft

Just let him waste ammo on you, respawn and repair your ship. continue journey.
  9. M

Secret "deed" and my Protection of the Empire 2012

Great story, thank you for sharing with us!
  10. M

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

and the "Noob who shot like triple times" got 2.5k. 9.5+2.5k is 12k so the other player did about 20% of damage to mob. My first post was just to have laught not to point anything to anyone :) Big GZ again!
  11. M

Question: Why is MindArk allowing planet partners (cough NEVERDIE) to leave their planets to abandon?

I think its actually in MA buisness to keep players on Calypso so why they should care about RT being abbandoned. If there is no legal case going on like with Arkadia that bloks RT from being updated then its just laziness or lack of will to do anything from ND side.
  12. M

12k Atrox Alpha @ Oilrig

Looks like he wasnt a noob if he got 2,5k ped out of it with 3 shots ;) Still thats a nice fat trox! GZ
  13. M

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2024.0.1.0

Right? I bet they still ask for their ass to be wiped for them :) The beauty of EU is that we have to discover things!
  14. M

FYI: [FREE] ZZ Grind Hard! event - tax-free hunting in Zomhattan, ROCKtropia! MOST LOOT WINS!

I knew it ;) now i understand your love towards RT! Good luck with event tho!
  15. M

TWEN EVENT

I think they said it will be extended till march but no specific info. No info about any restock.
Back