Recent content by MrFatBoy

1. M

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

are you new here? lol j/k but seriously no matter what crap MA pulls people will do nothing but cry about it. and of course those that make tons of $ here will come to their defense at some point (0r buy up all the shares once they tank and manipulate the prices up for gain ** cough resellers...
  2. M

Actual events for newbies

think they tried something like limiting level of players in events previously but people just used alts and kit them out with best gear for that level so normal noobs will have no chance anyway. This was along time ago but doubt it would be any different.
  3. M

News: Announcing Triton Industries Shares

don't worry, soon after deedifying everything in game including individual mobs, MA will announce a 500 to 1 reverse split and give you all "universal deeds" that are funded by the sale of methane based energy produced from all the dung found in the universe. with .000000001 pec payout per...
  4. M

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

true but this time they can just limit it and put a badge or something like you mentioned in your OP. or maybe they can give a t-shirt out that says "i've logged into EU 5,000 times and all i got is this crappy T-shirt" lol
  5. M

Player activity & longevity rewards!!!

how about another Beret. If you know what i mean and have one in storage you been here for a while.
  6. M

MindArk You have got to be kidding me right??????

you make 10K a day - fuck the support case - buy the company and get your revenge lol
  7. M

Don't shoot the ambulance :)

i never do healing but i can tell you to me, as the perpetual noob in any hunt, it seems the mobs have an natural ability to kill me more times then not when they are about to global :) so maybe they are just picking on you as the lower HP player like they do me :) or so it seems at least.
  8. M

Innovations to end the Uber Hunting suffering and increase players

i did not say the surgeries were related to the game? I am simply stating that i have just had surgery and can still play and type because i chose to - if that makes it worse its my fault. I do taxes for a living so for 4 months a year its 12-15 hours a day on a computer - that's probably 90% of...
  9. M

call it jealousy if you want. But your post is nothing more than a self serving wish. i am typing this one day after getting the 2nd of 2 hands operated on for carpal tunnel and trigger finger - and i am not high level and no uber.... is this game responsible? you hear me crying to make it...
  10. M

***cough cough, "suck up" cough cough "ass kisser"*** :) poor ubers only getting all the good shit all the time and making tons of $ playing a video game - ohh the humanity!!! even they don't want to see a thread like this posted as they know they got it good here.
  11. M

TWEN?

i got a shirt - WTS: unique TWEN shi(r)t M= TT +75,000 ped lol
  12. M

TWEN?

based on replies from much more knowledgeable and respected players than my noob self - i am sticking to what i said I know some players too that looted very nice items, but believe me they MORE than deserved that and as far as i know never got anything of high(er) value before so for that i...
  13. M

TWEN?

that's great! but i am sure its shit compared to the top few % of players - if i am wrong even better - but i doubt i am and a "non uber" can still be a very high level player thats gets a lot too i am talking regular players who never got shit (aka the rest of us :) ) not saying everyone...
  14. M

TWEN?

they will drop a few crap items to everyone and keep all the good shit in the same hands as always, no way we can let a low level player get a leg up these days :( Selling Pixie TWEN at boxes +10 ped lol
  15. M

Investing large amount into game

so its about 7 months since your op - you still here :) how's it going?
Back