Recent content by Mrs-x

1. Mrs-x

Movie forum?

Ok thx for all answers and I thought it was a bit strange when I did not see any movie forum in the main categories but I was just looking in the main categories and have to admit that I was a bit lazy to check further :ahh: nvm thx for the info.
  2. Mrs-x

Movie forum?

Hi I was looking in the forum categories but did not find any with movies or talking about movies that ppl have made or gonna make and even ask other makers about tips etc. maybe I missed it when i looked and in that case sry otherwise it would be nice to make 1 ? since there are many ppl doing...
  3. Mrs-x

World of Vårdcraft

Unique? yes Serious rehab? no hope MA do what they do best and concentrate on that and not fill the game with stuff that not belong in a game just because they can do it.
  4. Mrs-x

Selling: Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 Adjusted

Bump for aa funny and fast weapon that generates skills pretty fast :D
  5. Mrs-x

Define "Uber"

Just do a search in a lexicon and question is solved and I think many ppl here just use the word wrong u cannot be for example uber whiner and its no difference if the person is nice too ppl or not its only about being best of the best with powers that few ppl have like superman. And in the...
  6. Mrs-x

Agility

139,6 and still the same number but not much hunting nowadays :scratch2:
  7. Mrs-x

The server switch.

Iam satisfied if the avatar is untouched as it is but with more nice skin maps etc. and then u can tweak the last tiny details. What i want most of all is a good preview and not as it is atm when u dont see the result in detail before apply it.
  8. Mrs-x

Uber: 24963 Formidon Alpha

I told u Optima before i logged yesterday to get the big one and u did GZ on that 1 and now the percentage to me ? :D
Back