Recent content by Musibear

1. M

Taking a Screenshot?

FRAPS is not freeware, and although it does not cost much, why should you pay for it if you are not using it for capturing video as well as pictures? I suggest you try a freeware tool called ScreenHunter. It is very easy to set up and use. Tell it whether you want the images to save as BMP or...
  2. M

Most embarrassing skill gain ever

I backed up into a pile of dung today, and as I picked it up, the camera suddenly switched into 3rd person view and my avatar did a macho pose, think I got a new level in laser weaponry :scratch2:
  3. M

PVP4 Mining Adrenaline Rush

+ rep for making me laugh and almost spill my coffee :laugh:
  4. M

The 200 ped experiment

+ rep from me as well for this thread. I have read all pages and I find it quite interesting, and I really appreciate the valuable information provided by you guys. I had been away from EU for a long while when I returned recently and was just running around doing nothing. I sold some items and...
  5. M

A101 prices killed the noob ?

I've already started :D
  6. M

KeyLogger Detector

Thanks for link, checking now, although I am pretty much secured in most areas it can always be something that slips inside. Better be safe than sorry :) +rep coming up. Edit: No keylogger detected, phew! :thumbup:
  7. M

changed plan and hunted drunk instead

I was at work, actually.. *hides* :D
  8. M

64 ped of filters

Grats! I know the feeling.. :)
  9. M

193 Ped Trox

Hehe - nice one! Grats :beerchug:
  10. M

Mud Wants To ......

Happy new year everybody. I'll be starting in a new job by tomorrow morning, so no drinking for me. Have fun kids :D
  11. M

Building soc websites

That's a good idea, and I hope your business will blossom :)
  12. M

Birthday presents

It would most likely be something like what they have in Anarchy Online; Depending on how many paid months you have in the game, you get veteran points, which you can spend on cool stuff (like a huge poster with "N00b" written on it, silly clothes and other funny things, or if you are a long...
  13. M

New Crafter

+rep to Tiffany for this guide!
  14. M

Another crafter wannabe unlocking BPC

Thanks again, I appreciate this :) Yes, it takes a lot of time and effort, and I hope it will be worth it in the end. Equipment Methodology is a possible next goal, even though it will take a couple of months at least. It really helps being in a SOC with other crafters with the same goal...
  15. M

Awaiting activation email

Welcome to Project Entropia! Would you care to share that receipt with me? If you do, I am almost positive your activation e-mail will arrive sooner rather than later.. *pulls some strings* :) Don't worry, it will get there soon, though. I wouldn't call waiting 3 hours with no activation being...
Back