Recent content by mwessinger

1. M

Settling snow

Same here. I haven't been playing much at all since the snow started. I am ready for it to end.
  2. M

Has Anyone [LINK REMOVED]

The ONLY place I would ever purchase PED from is MA. Ever.
  3. M

Help: Stucked at OLA 42!

Hope you made it out by now. Same thing happened to me, but I was able to make it north to the water and went for a swim. It is not that far from the revive to the water, and I was lucky that the way there was clear for me. It took a long time to swim out of the area then run all the way back...
  4. M

Building A computer...What graphics card do you recommend?

To be completely honest with you, if you only plan to spend 150 on the card, don't even bother. I have two nVidia 8800 GT's running SLI in my system, and it is only good enough for a high at a playable level. Very high is nice to look at a bit, but the frame rate just is not sufficient for...
  5. M

Help: Will switching to new OS solve my perfomance problems

I will agree with this one. I was using Windows XP, and having a lot of issues. I downloaded the Windows7 RC from Microsoft, and after getting everything set up, I am going to pick up a retail copy as soon as I can. Major improvement for me.
  6. M

Instant login crash

Just wanted to post an update to my problem. I was able to log in using my spare computer and moved my avatar to a less crowded locationl. Still no luck with my regular computer. So, I downloaded Windows7 RC (and on the last day it was available at that), set up a new partition, and installed...
  7. M

Where is everyone?

Thanks for the info. It just now booted me out, so that was probably it. Was a bit eerie.
  8. M

Where is everyone?

I am in Port Atlantis absolutely all alone. This doesn't look good. I saw a green dot on the way, but not a soul since. Click to enlarge And, I cannot use the teleporter, so unless I want a long hike, I guess I will be here for a bit.
  9. Pa Alone

Pa Alone

10. M

Gold Card holders, while the servers down!

Didn't even think of it that way. I suppose I was up too late last night trying to figure out why I kept crashing at login when it was working just fine earlier in the evening. :mad:
  11. M

Gold Card holders, while the servers down!

Maybe I am missing something, but will that not do anything more than get your card out of sync NOW? Won't those 10-50 numbers be pretty much useless later? Maybe I need an "education" on the GC technology.:confused:
  12. M

Instant login crash

I am having something similar, I think. I teleported to PA to check it out, but crashed during the TP, I suppose just as I arrived at PA. All attempts to log back in have resulted in getting nowhere. I get past login and GC screens, then the screen will flash around a bit and then lock my...
  13. M

Server Status

I am not faring much better. Tried to TP to Port Atlantis to check it out, crashed during the TP. All attempts to log back in since then have resulted in a locked computer, requiring reset to get out--except for the one blue screen event. My system was running great earlier--everything on...
  14. M

System Requirements Modified

I built a new system shortly after Crysis was released, quite a while ago, so I am hoping my system will handle EU in high detail. Cannot wait to get home and try.
  15. M

Progress 18th Aug

Start posting screenies!!!!! I am stuck at work for another 2 hours, then dinner and getting our baby girl down for the evening. Real life is going to keep me away for at least another 5 hours. Don't loot all the good stuff before I get a chance. :yay::yay::yay::yay:
Back