Recent content by Mynx

1. M

dalewj is finally........ Cool

Aww and here I always thought you were cool. But I guess now everyone knows it:D Gratz Dale!
  2. M

Terra Verde 'R' recruiting - silly people only!

Biltong is king! How can anything with the word 'tongue' in it be bad?:D Bump for a great and very demented Soc! :) Miss ya guys and gals!
  3. M

Calling All South Africans

Van kak praat is die tronk vol en die kerk leeg. Not that I'm religious or anything... I just couldn't resist:D Anyways... gratz on the soc Hasie. Great to see so many Saffies here:)
  4. M

Bot Caught in the Act!

This tired old thread's still going, huh? Although, I'm still puzzled as to why it's okay for the Original Poster to post the screenshots with names while none of us are allowed to post names of scammers:rolleyes:
  5. M

Cheating Avatar Using Macro/Bot

Pretty much sums up my view of auto clickers as well.
  6. M

~Bring Your Own Drink~ (BYOD )

*gasp* Blasphemy!
  7. M

~Bring Your Own Drink~ (BYOD )

That stuff tastes like toilet water:tongue2: Not into cocktails or mixes, but my favourites are... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  8. hahn_estates_central_coast_cabernet_sauvignon_2004

hahn_estates_central_coast_cabernet_sauvignon_2004

9. fat_tire_IMG_1189-tm

fat_tire_IMG_1189-tm

10. M

Where's everyone from?

I'm from South Africa... living in the US for now, but seeing that you missed out a whole continent in your poll makes me wonder about the geography lessons you got at school.:rolleyes:
  11. M

New planet!!

New planets.. blah... blah... blah... You guys are coming to San Francisco?!?!:yay:
  12. M

Hunters Unlimited joins top 50 most skilled socs

OMG! I am so happy for you guys:yay: I know how hard you've worked for this. Congratulations to one of my favourite Socs:)
  13. M

Show us ya face!

You look absolutely gorgeous in this picture:)
  14. M

Withdrawals

At least they responded to you. I did the same and haven't heard back from them at all:rolleyes:
  15. M

Withdrawals

Also, was this your first withdrawal? I did mine on the 13th so I'm curious to know how long it takes these days.
Back