Recent content by MysterLV

1. MysterLV

All Charts and Gallery currently bringing up Error page

Is there a hope entropiawiki will be working again anytime soon?
  2. MysterLV

First phase of the CLD estate system

Why just mining ... doesn`t your hunting loot isnt getting to more and more to be TT food? I see everything looted by hunters and miners are getting more and more to be sold better to TT then waiting for days to pay ~0,60 PED as fee and keep ~0,60 PED as profit from your 100 PED loot sale...
  3. MysterLV

If so ... the again short term solution ... and not sure it gonna work ... those land deeds and plot claiming is of-course something interesting and so ... but I think EP Bp`s problem should be in 1st place for them to solve ... like an easy/fast solution could be making a NANO-Terminal where...
  4. MysterLV

sound not like that as why auction then ??? :)
  5. MysterLV

exactly what i was asking in 1st reply ... Calypso planet want CLD`s back! :)
  6. MysterLV

I havent played long and not sure i understand this ... you will be able buy those new estates using just CLD`s ????
  7. MysterLV

What's Wrong with the Economy.

I will add one more thing with a famous text ppl use often "you have to adapt", what is plain true, BUT if economy goes down it is hard to adapt to dieing economy then to growing one! Every player or very most of them play game investing, depositing and doing some activity for rising his avatar...
  8. MysterLV

Im not about high MU on all ... im about that MU nowdays is very low - for miner it is ranging from 102-109% and for few 117%+ - for hunters its even less - for crafters now it is cheap to craft, craft using TT (NanoC) and also regular crafted stuff got low MU For all MU is low and will get...
  9. MysterLV

I stoped playing shorly after CLD`s were implemented and if not go in too much details, then i left as Second golden age was total rippoff and how items were looted and economy those days had total breakdown. I were watching game some months and it went just worse. So now i came back and played...
  10. MysterLV

Beacon missions BEWARE!!!!

Where you red that info ? in release notes i didnt found anything like that!
  11. MysterLV

You wanna say, beacons can be found only on few specific areas ?
  12. MysterLV

Beacons can be bought or find, if found the how like old time mining or new way? regards
  13. MysterLV

Deeds - your opinion

What i personally think its MA and FPC attempt to finish this year in annual report at very positive state. Each sold deed can be stated as profit (i.e. refined ped out of system, injected almost zero TT, took out a $6m), maybe not all till the end of 2011 but still. Acitvity of game economics...
  14. MysterLV

Interesting did other planets brought any new players or just splited Calypso playerbase ?

Employees of other planets are just full working day making false new accounts and playeg each for 1h or so to have this criteria done :D Im sure that new population in new planets is super tiny ..........
  15. MysterLV

Interesting did other planets brought any new players or just splited Calypso playerbase ?

thx for post - interesting opinions. How much someone earnd or lost or what doesnt say really nothing much for the topic. I know crafters who travel to, for example, arkadia - craft stuff here, place on auction and go back to calypso ... so in fact Calypso crafters drives crafted item economy...
Back