Recent content by Nalia

1. N

10k PED invest in Material Texture manufacture

10k is so tiny lol what do u want to proove with this ? 13 messages only on this forum, u are really new, and u want people give u 10k ped for a test with no guaranty. I am sure that 10k peds is totally ridiculous for this kind of tests but i have the feeling that 10k peds is a huge amount for...
  2. N

Buying: Pet: Atrox Sapphire Pup, Wasp Devil, Mountain Gorilla

Pills dont provide skills, pet does ;-)
  3. N

Question: Vibrant Sweat (L)

Impossible to manage, and you will get the opposite of what u want !!! I sell you 1k sweat ... 1 000 bottle ... you'll have to check all bottle one by one for expiration date to be sure i will not scam u with bottles which will expire 5 mn after our trade. Second problem : price of sweat will...
  4. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Certainly the guy who created this PEDCoin is based near these regions (NE of USA), all IP he used for his pools are based in North East of USA (but of course he may have bought an hosting far from where he is). He used : <IP Addresses removed>
  5. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Are you based in North East of US ?
  6. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

If link to google cache works then you will see the post on bitcointalk.org before your name was removed (but may be you know it ?)...
  7. N

Notice regarding PEDcoin

Because original post on bitcointalk.org include your name and was changed after.
  8. N

Selling: Adjusted Boar (F) full set

As there is a SB it means it is an auction. I may be interested by this item but please when the auction finish ?
  9. N

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

I noticed many interesting things in your post. I want first to specify one more time that mine was not so negative as you may have feel it (my english is not so good ... sorry for that). I like this game and simply i have the feeling that the economy is falling down little by little and i do...
  10. N

Right now, Entropias economy is at its lowest..

People can say all the "bla bla" they want, they can try to proove some theories with some mathematics, they can try to convince people that all is going well in entropia, it does not change the reallity : the economy is little by little falling down. There is very simple indicators : number of...
  11. N

Buying: [Adjusted EWE EP-41 Military] T0-T2

Adj EP-41 Error Free bump
  12. N

ComPet Notification - ComPet Deed Revenue Share Payouts

I am afraid that even for this price you may loose money :-)
  13. N

Selling: Marcimex Slime

May i ask what is it ? Free bump ;-)
  14. N

How big is a decent hunting sample?

Mostly agree with you on that points
  15. N

How big is a decent hunting sample?

So as i am stupid and idiot mathematics guy when i read this i understand that it is 95% of all what i spent ... If there is any limit sorry it was not said. You should have ;-) ********************************************************* Anyway the problem is many people claim they have 90%...
Back