Recent content by Namokiller

1. Namokiller

Question: Thoughts on auction scamming

why not add a possibility to ignore a seller ,then it will never show again his items on market, problem done, no ?
  2. Namokiller

Question: The Pros and Cons of turning ALL Unlimited items in game to (L)imited

Hum , but what about some event with only limited stuff as restrictions ,could be fair for 99.5% of player database
  3. Namokiller

Uber: The sun is shining. And the weather is sweet yeah!

Gratz for both Hof & screenshot :clap:
  4. Namokiller

Buying: WTB : Electric Attack Nanochip 3 unl Or Lacerating Attack Nano 4 unl (Chip found thread can be closed)

Hello , if you have one to sell I'm interested to buy one drop me a pm :)
  5. Namokiller

pSyCHe's Hunting Log v2

Hey mate ! it's already get nerfed since 28th october ~ in a previous mini patch :ROFLMAO:
  6. Namokiller

Question: Noob BLP set up

@HornedGod summed it up very well , it's better you stick with the best Dpp/Eff setup you can afford ,instead using lower setup,you will loose time ,money, and I would advice you too focus the longest possible in 1 type profession until you unlock most of skills.
  7. Namokiller

Question: Noob BLP set up

In my opinion blp profession is not a good start due to the lack of low amplifier unl ,and most of them have not so good EFF. I would rather advice you to use Pistols + Laser amp , you can reach half the damage easily with low amp,that will boost alot your eff,and I would add that pistol are a...
  8. Novembre2020.jpg

Novembre2020.jpg

9. Namokiller

FYI: Smilgs hunting log - 2016 and beyond

Curse seems over for you ,it give some hope :)
  10. Namokiller

Entropia Gold's NEW Event: HOFF's HOF OFF - 5 Land Areas & 5 Different Mobs!

Hello there ! add me in please : Amaury NamoKiller Puma May the Hoff be with me !:D
  11. Namokiller

Namokillers's Blog

October added , month was really smooth on Exa until I try some run on low-mid mob ,and the dry spell hitted me hard , those bad run were mainly during week end, maybe too much volatility..who know... I tought I was able to unlock commando this month ,but I forgot the Increased ped cycle...
  12. Octobre2020.jpg

Octobre2020.jpg

13. Namokiller

News: Planet Calypso Content Release 2020.0.5.2

Thank you Mindark for cutting by half the blazar fragment ratio on Exa,you could atleast notice it on patch note :mad:
  14. Namokiller

Things that never happens, but again ...

yes Fred you're right it's precicely 1870 multiplier and not 2116 (HP base/300) =theorical cost ,so 660hp allophyl old / 300 = 2.2ped Theorical cost,hof 4116/2.2 =1870.9 Multiplier :) , yes limit should be somewhere around 2k max multiplier for hunt
Back