Recent content by Naomi

1. Naomi

New Angel

didn't realize that there are ppl who buy armor sets for the way they look, rather then for their stats... but yea, the changes are a bit... different :p
  2. Naomi

Do you consider this armor better looking now?

I don't care that the padding or form of the armors has changed a bit. I don't mind that differnet 'levels' of armor look differently. For me it is mainly the new way of coloring them, that makes most of these armor look alike too much, harder to differentiate between them. Just my...
  3. Naomi

Help: UI Release: Feedback Thread

Feedback - short lists in different tabs in UI Description - Current: right now lists like professions, skills, contact list etc, are displayed in short lists in multiple tabs. - Suggested: a list that can be scrolled - Reason: works faster, less cumbersome
  4. Naomi

Suggestion: Close down and retire Entropiawiki

maybe MA can make the database open source, so that anyone with a good programming brain and initiative can build his own modern version of it, a bit like there are several cyrene websites... free market competition, let the best programmer win. obviously all new sites have be be freely...
  5. Naomi

Suggestion: Add more gear to the

solution is simple: 1. integrate an official free market rental system (MA can get a small piece of the rental fee) 2. put in system limits: eg. rent out 1 weapon, 1 fap, 1 armor sets,... per avatar This would especially solve the issue with collateral in rentals, since cld's got removed...
  6. Naomi

News: NEW UI: A CLOSER LOOK

Awesome improvements !!! Please consider updating the Action Library Icons to your new streamlined GUI.
  7. Naomi

How long to kill everything?

a precision bomb on a certain server center in the netherlands would probably do it
  8. Naomi

News: 2024 User Interface Update

wow this looks so much better, love it !! I'd like to see a SLIDER in HUD OPTIONS for SCALING all hud windows. Some people (not me) have huge screens, or others have regular screens with huge resolutions... or alternatively: Make every HUD window resizable, like the radar currently can be So...
  9. Naomi

Suggestion: Gear Rental Terminal

Could be a good idea, with a couple of conditions to avoid the following: Theoretically 1 or more ppl with deep pockets could buy up most of the high-end gear, rend and almost monopolize it, after which they could ask whatever price they want... Market competition should be a goal, not...
  10. Naomi

Selling: Angel SGA, (M) full set, SOLD

bump
  11. Naomi

bump
  12. Naomi

bump
  13. Naomi

bump, 20k BO reached