Recent content by Nazbrat

1. Nazbrat

Crashing with 'out of ram'-msg, know a solution?

I had the Same Issue when the last patch was released I ran the Repair option and it Solved my problem.
  2. Nazbrat

ATI crossfire problems

Problem is this you have double loaded drivers for the ATI and for the Nvidia . this means that you have to Remove the Ati Drivers completely Other wise they will Conflict with the Nvidia drivers and cause Lagg or other problems i suggest you use a Driver cleaner to remove all of the ATI drivers...
  3. Nazbrat

cant update cant reinstall

no suprise taht ma Still doesnt know shit about programming their stuff. Same error on my end and Only with this VU
  4. Nazbrat

Reinstalling > decompression error

this is not the case for me. HDD is in perfect working order.
  5. Nazbrat

What didn't you understand about Reset? First off the PSU is not the problem its brand new 680 watt unit My Gfx card only requires 450 watt Second this is a Fresh Install of Windows XP Pro SP3. My Sound and GFX Drivers Directx are Up to date. I Never had trouble with them in the past. Bad...
  6. Nazbrat

Well my Fix didn't work as i though it would. When I log in to EU it causes my comp to crash, It Will Hard Reset. Fresh Win XP Pro install All drivers and necessary updates to Run EU so i am Stumped Attempt to Reinstall and Back to square 1. NICE POS MA Great job of the Programming
  7. Nazbrat

Solution Nevermind it doesnt work MA Fucked it all up
  8. Nazbrat

What OS are you Running? I am having the same problem as you are. I am on Win XP Pro SP3. The only thing i can think of is a Corrupt download. which i am currently trying a 3rd party DL manager toe see if that fixes it. Make sure you have all of your .Net and Visual C++ updates done...
  9. Nazbrat

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

Did you Ever Figure this Out? Does anyone have any answers for the Error with Extracting .paks failing when Installing EU. I am Currently trying to Reinstall with that Same error. I have all Updates for windows XP Service packs installed All of the .Net updates installed in order. and i am...
  10. Nazbrat

Calling Skam!

I had Always thought that the Company split would Eventually Kill the game we all know and love to play. It sounded Very bad from the start. Marco you Need to tell MA this thing Just Is NOT working as intended. They should Know this Phrase Very well @ MA "TIME Is Money... and Your Wasting...
  11. Nazbrat

Facebook

Very Well said + Rep
  12. Nazbrat

Question: new computer build ... thoughts?

SSD is a nice idea but still far to expensive for cost to memory ratios Even if your Not planning on overclocking your CPU More thermal dissipation Via heat pipes is essential. It will lower your CPU temps by 20C+ it sure did for me. with regards to power supply. Yes you will need at least a...
  13. Nazbrat

Question: new computer build ... thoughts?

that AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor is going to be one hell of a HOT Processor. last thign you want is that thing overheating on ya. P4 Prescott run an average of 150 Deg far with stock cooling and they are rated at 90 watts. I strongly...
  14. Nazbrat

Lets Give John Capital a break!

Kit Kat - Psychopath Code for Scissors. Break me off a piece of that Kit-Kat Bar - Psychopath Code for Lorena Bobit every man in EU with scissors. I know you got those Rusty Scissors set aside just for John don't You. Don't Deny your Plans Woman. They've been Found out & You've Been Exposed.
  15. Nazbrat

Lets Give John Capital a break!

I can See that Sam wants a Turn there Emma.... Poor John. :lolup::lolup::lolup: All joking aside. He does deserve Many thanks for keeping this Forum Civil. Lets face it. There are Many many other forums that are Nothing but the social septic sewers of Internet. Filled with filth and garbage...
Back