Recent content by necmi

1. necmi

Free BooBgirl Juicy WeT!

signed Nec Nec Kold
  2. necmi

I blame it on the coctail dress

yes, nice dress :)
  3. necmi

Help: *PLEASE* Give us a screenshot function!!

i agree they were very nice additions, i hope we can get the screenshot function too.
  4. necmi

2969 ped argo

apart from paladin faces?:D gratz sleeper!
  5. necmi

this aint normal anymore :S

try this link to update the drivers: (dowload and setup) http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_175.19_whql.html but don't expect a big change, since the computer is a bit weak to play entropia.
  6. necmi

Question: Mr. & Mrs. Atami present : Molisks high density LA

some higher maturity would be nice.
  7. necmi

The Mindforce powers of the future

please rework mindforce implants or make reosonable drops.
  8. necmi

Molisk

does anybody know where the big ones are now? (warriors, hunters )
  9. necmi

Most Annoying Mob?

for me definetely faucervix in VU10, and most particularly matures, sometimes they can not be looted or come in the way of my shooting with an annoying animation.
  10. necmi

Please increase the mob respawn rate

i agree but i am afraid that more spawn will result in more hunters and more connection losts, still the servers are not ready for ce2, i guess.
  11. necmi

Version Update 10.0.8 Content List

it really took a lot to download this update for me, but i am happy to see the improvement in game play, and would like to thank MA. but one thing annoying still continues for me, i generally log out close to a tp and when i log back in after some time, my avatar always seems to be underwater...
  12. necmi

Argonaut Hof!

gratz very nice hof. but something does not change in argo globals and hofs, that paladin face :) still same in VU10, too :) ah and the knight (f) thigh, too.:D
  13. necmi

Info: VU10.0 Creature Chart

weird thing happened to me today, i was hunting feffoids west of fort fury, had a crash and when i logged back in, mobs were gone too. then when they respawned there were trox, gokibusagi, armax bull and cows, molisks near the tp :) (there were tripudions and faucervix with low numbers...
  14. necmi

FYI: EntropiaForum's Two Millionth Post Celebration!

nice competition :yay::yay::yay:
Back