1. N

Open War

Always 2 sides of a coin...
  2. N

Open War

Always 2 sides of a coin....
  3. N

LG for everyone?

Hey, Do u think that Landgrabs should be for everyone? But how could that be made? Where all players are equal. These days the uber skilled people with a big wallet or the nodepositers that make thousends of peds each month from the LG without move a finger. Its easy, why not become friends...
  4. N

EU is hotel California?

same problem here :scratch2:
  5. N

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

Whats dumb with that? It seems to need a discussion...
  6. N

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

Hey, I wonder what u think about this question. Should a nodepositer have the same chance to hit a hoff as a depositer?
  7. N

Have MA changed the mining? aaaagain....

8. N

MA need to see it :) They think they can change things without we know it :mad:
  9. N

Have they moved mining loot to save for the TEN loot? Hey, What do u belive? MA saved the mining loot to give peds to the uber hunters? Well something is changed. No doubt about that :scratch2:
  10. N

Hey, Is it me or has it been some changes in the mining claims? What i can see there is 3 changes. *The claims are more medium up to ample IX with 105 amps. Not very often a large or a glob anymore (if u are not on foma) *There are more "no resource found" Maybe to save up to the TEN...
  11. N

Info: Mob Level and Skill Gain

Why not just ask MA if there been any change in the system???
  12. N

Info: Server crash at oilrigg

Hey, Oilrigg server is going down when avas getting killed by mobs. Supportcase sent
  13. N

Meanwhile in space....

New alien mobs? :eyecrazy:
Back