Recent content by NevadaJake

1. NevadaJake

Which is better for EU?

I run EU on an the Core i5-10400F and rarely see more than 10%-15% CPU usage. I think the better graphics card would be a safe bet for "future-proofing": Intel Core i5-10400F, Nvidia RTX 4060 8GB
  2. NevadaJake

Entropia hunter - a statistics tool for hunting

Excellent. Redownloading from entropia-tools.com resolved my issue. I had wondered how I would redownload again (without repurchase) if I ever needed to, now I understand that process as well :)
  3. NevadaJake

It seems to be working for me. It notices my weapon changes just fine. However, after this update I do need to manually maximize the Tracker window on each start up in order to see all of the UI buttons; start/pause run, etc.. I preferred how it was before when the application opened to a nice...
  4. NevadaJake

2FA For Old Farts

You can extract the 2FA "seed" from MA's QR code and use KeePassXC to securely generate codes on your PC. Unfortunately, you do need a smartphone to get the seed out of the QR code MA provides when setting up Entropia Pocket.
  5. NevadaJake

Well done. My only regret in life is that I didn't download this sooner. :beerchug:
  6. NevadaJake

Selling: SOLD FOR BO - Rare UL Longblade [Ranked Psy-Sword] Tier 7

SOLD FOR BO - Selling this rare unlimited Longblade sword. Great for skilling and long hunts. It has high TT value so you can hunt for about 2 hours before needing to repair. Get some easy HP gains with this. [Ranked Psy-Sword] Tier 7 @ 147/200 BO+2k PM me here or in-game: Drake Slade Corbett
Back