Recent content by News Bot

1. News Bot

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

STOCKHOLM, June 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MindArk and Epic Games have finalized a deal to use Unreal Engine 5™ for the development of Entropia Universe, the world's longest-running metaverse. Entropia Universe's unique real-cash economy, combined with Unreal Engine 5's amazing graphics and...
  2. News Bot

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

MindArk signs deal for Unreal Engine 5 PRNewswire More... News feed provided by Google News.
  3. News Bot

10 Best Sci-Fi MMOs With Awesome Settings | Game Rant - GameRant

10 Best Sci-Fi MMOs With Awesome Settings | Game Rant GameRant More... News feed provided by Google News.
  4. News Bot

Games Where You Can Make Real Cash | Invision Game Community - Invision Game Community

Games Where You Can Make Real Cash | Invision Game Community Invision Game Community More... News feed provided by Google News.
  5. News Bot

The 10 Best Sci-Fi MMORPGs, Ranked | Game Rant - GameRant

The 10 Best Sci-Fi MMORPGs, Ranked | Game Rant GameRant More... News feed provided by Google News.
  6. News Bot

The Fascinating Web Of Entropia Universe, The World’s Only ‘Cash-Based’ MMO - Kotaku Australia

The Fascinating Web Of Entropia Universe, The World’s Only ‘Cash-Based’ MMO Kotaku Australia More... News feed provided by Google News.
  7. News Bot

10 MMOs To Play If You Like Star Wars: The Old Republic - TheGamer

10 MMOs To Play If You Like Star Wars: The Old Republic TheGamer More... News feed provided by Google News.
  8. News Bot

MMORPG Column - Entropia Universe: Update and Crafting - MMORPG.com

Entropia Universe: Update and Crafting MMORPG.com More... News feed provided by Google News.
  9. News Bot

Entropia Universe Sells 500k Shares Of Virtual Property in Two Days - Bleeding Cool News

Entropia Universe Sells 500k Shares Of Virtual Property in Two Days Bleeding Cool News Swedish game developer MindArk pulled off a virtual sale few can boast about as they sold 500k shares of property in Entropia Universe over two days. More... News feed provided by Google News.
  10. News Bot

MMOFallout - MindArk Talks Entropia Universe 16th Anniversary

Those of you who keep tabs on the industry will remember that Entropia Universe turns 16 this year, meaning that not only can the game now drive in most states, but it retains its discount card along with the other long-lasting MMOs. As it goes, I had to know what their secret was. Thankfully...
  11. News Bot

Entropia Universe: My Surprise - MMORPG.com

Entropia Universe: My Surprise MMORPG.comEntropia Universe released in January of 2003. I'd just joined the Army and hadn't finished my training yet, so I completely missed the game. I remember hearing ... More... News feed provided by Google News.
  12. News Bot

OWN A PIECE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE HISTORY AND EARN REAL MONEY WITH CRYSTAL PALACE DEED SALE - Gamasutra

OWN A PIECE OF ENTROPIA UNIVERSE HISTORY AND EARN REAL MONEY WITH CRYSTAL PALACE DEED SALE Gamasutra GOTHENBURG, SWEDEN; Dec. 20, 2018 Timeless virtual multi-world Entropia Universe continues to break boundaries between video game and ... More... News feed provided by Google News.
  13. News Bot

SUIT UP FOR HUNTING FESTIVAL OF FRIGHTS IN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE'S MERRY MAYHEM EVENT - Gamasutra

SUIT UP FOR HUNTING FESTIVAL OF FRIGHTS IN ENTROPIA UNIVERSE'S MERRY MAYHEM EVENT GamasutraGOTHENBURG, SWEDEN – Dec. 20, 2018 – This holiday season Entropia Universe players can bundle up by the fire and join in a number of festive oppo. More... News feed provided by Google News.
  14. News Bot

MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe by Incorporating Advanced Artificial Intelligence Research - Busi

MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe by Incorporating Advanced Artificial Intelligence Research Business WireGOTHENBURG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The virtual world may hold the key to life after death, according to established online game developer MindArk. More...
  15. News Bot

MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe by Incorporating Advanced Artificial Intelligence Research - Busi

Entropia Universe might let you upload your consciousness into its MMO world - PCGamesN Entropia Universe might let you upload your consciousness into its MMO world PCGamesNSwedish developer MindArk, creators of the long-running MMO Entropia Universe, has begun working with AI researchers from...
Back