Recent content by niky0404

1. N

Entropia Universe 17.0.2 Release Notes

i think i need a new computer, after today vu...everythink is f.ucked up:mad:, so many upgrades, so many problems....so much frustration.....just ..SHIT:mad::mad::mad:. Yerstaday was working right, today error \ (D3D error:could not find any compatible direct 3d diveces). WTF that means...
  2. N

Deposit Methods Update

why MA dont make posible for people to make a deposit ingame and from inside the game to buy what you want, like peds or keys or stuff? someone should check if is posible with paypal this way. I mean you deposits money ingame (first part) and ingame with the money players buy what they want...
  3. N

Entropia Universe 16.3.2 Release Notes

i got it, on windows ultimate 7 sp1 64:yay::yay:, after many shity days and almost 14 windows instals. In my opinion its a registry problems and error and problems between 15 and 15-19, you realy need a program to clean the registry and force updates, old ones and new ones. You just need to try...
  4. N

REINSTAL WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64, it dont work either so that was the story of this game? is this the begining of the end?
  5. N

yes , is the same error, nothing is changed.
  6. N

this is not normal, i play many modern or new games, this problem is linked with eu software.
  7. N

sounds crazy, but what you say is not working
  8. N

must be something linked with the registry, i think. I unistaled the game and all the redistributable. i try to re-instal the game and is the same error. i cannot instal the game again. Next step is to reinstal the windows and start over but that when i will have some free time. Very hard stuff...
  9. N

is not working, the instalation of vc2015 is working good but the api dll stii missing few more after this, i take the dll's separatly , but the upgrade still stop at 95%, or if you try to unninstal the game, you cannot instatall again , another error apeair at the instalation of the game...
  10. N

same here, dont work , i try every day, is always stuck at 95% (failed to update eu, an error ocured while apliyng the update, please try again later) and i try every day for many times :wise:
  11. N

im still stuck at client loader, i gona cry now:( ,i am actualy extremly sad of this situation :( we realy need to be hardcoregamers or litle hackers to make this work? i just.....
  12. N

this become the worst update in the history of MA:wise:
  13. N

nop, is not working
  14. N

yea same , i just cant enter or finish the update, is realy anoying i keep getting this message ''failed to update EU: an error occured while applying the update. Please try again later'' i instal ,repair and reinstal many times visual c++ stuff, nothing works i played tones of games in...
  15. N

Disturbance notice regarding In-game services

chat? a tone of people cant even make the upgrade, what chat?
Back