Recent content by Ninja Gizmo

1. N

Disable "next vehicle seat" in space

Well i would guess that the dev team have coding for the red dot to appear when in pilot seat why dont they just put the same coding to make the passenger seat show red to?
  2. N

A call to all new South African Players

Hey glad to see there are just more than a few RSA players on EU i have been playing for a year now so hit me up with that group invite i love team hunting and esp with opalo on big mobs with 5+ team :silly2:
  3. N

Ban the Above User!

Banned for liking Kangaroos and not using a smiley :monkey: oh wait thats a monkey
  4. N

7 Days on Gaia's Cradle

Add me in............. Ninja Malbal Gizmo
  5. N

Uber: 3.3k oil

Good Show nice find :silly2:
  6. N

Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

Thanks for the input guys +rep :silly2:
  7. N

Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

I would also like to know this as i can only depo at month end (unless i hof a uber) and i am scared that most or all will be sold by then also can deeds be sold privately or not?
  8. N

Become a citizen of Planet Calypso!

BAAAHHHH i need peds i dont want to be hunted down i mean my proffesion is a hunter i need a deed....... i dont want to be hunted :cry:
  9. N

Release Notes 12.2.1

Global zoom ftw!!!
  10. N

Uber: Simple I Ruds 4019peds

Congrats on the uber :silly2: Hope i get one soon to :yay:
  11. N

Another one bites the dust

Yes i like cheese to but this is not the point you did not say what cheese you like :lolup: But yer congrats to that person saw on the LA tracker that the person been globalling like made this morning so congrats.
  12. N

I would like some crafters on FL

Hey this is a pretty good idea i will send you a PM when i do some crafting on low lvl tools. Ninja Gizmo
  13. N

Halloween Gifts

I depo but dont own estate but i did not get any and i live in South africa which is two hours ahead of MA time ?? i am a Sad Panda :cry:
  14. N

Odysseus Disciples

BUMP BUMP :beerchug:
  15. N

Server Downtime for Release

Yes lets hope they are fixes since i had to stop my exploration mid way due to me crashing every 20min :yay:
Back