Recent content by Nisha

1. Nisha

Info: Calypso Teleporters (new: March 2018)

Removed/renamed/new tps on Treasure Island There are several changes on Treasure Island: The following tps have been removed: Treasure Island Castle Treasure Island Riverside Treasure Island Volcanic Edge The following tps have been renamed: New Treasure Island Northern Shores (former...
  2. Nisha

Thank you very much for pointing out those changes!
  3. Nisha

New tp: The Land of Oz There is a new tp: The Land of Oz (36391, 35217). Thank you very much, Graden, for keeping the list up to date! :tiphat:
  4. Nisha

Calypsomap.com linked Soooo ... all of your requests and prayers have been answered. :yay: I added a link to Larry's Calypso map in the first post of this thread. Enjoy and remember to give the guy some rep for his great work. :)
  5. Nisha

BIG Industries tps (slightly) renamed This happened probably quite a while ago, but I'm not sure, when the tps were renamed and changed their position in the tp list. ~ BIG Industries OLA 01 ~....has changed to....BIG Industries ~ OLA01 ~ BIG Industries OLA 42 ~....has changed to....BIG...
  6. Nisha

New tp: That Freaking Cold Place There is a new tp: That Freaking Cold Place (18768, 51539). The new tp allows easy access to 2 LAs: That Freaking Cold Place and Eldorado. Thanks again, Graden! :wtg:
  7. Nisha

2019/02/08 AMA summary

Tyvm, Svarog for putting this together - that's a very helpful summary! :) ... must give some rep before ...
  8. Nisha

Made 50 Captain unlocked Max Karma :D

:cheer: awesome achievement !! :cheer:
  9. Nisha

New coords for Medusa Teleporter The Medusa Teleporter has been moved to 53416, 69336. It is inside the building now, bottom floor. Shout-out to Graden Foss for sending me the waypoint! I'm not on Caly right now. :thumbup:
  10. Nisha

Uber: 4320 ped Steampunk

:cheer::cheer::cheer:
  11. Nisha

Uber: 5562 PED - Aurli Weak

:yay::yay::yay: And a truckload of gz from me as well :)
  12. Nisha

I agree. Actually, I've experimented with some options to provide a tp map, but up to now I have not found a suitable and effective way of generating a map that is easy to create, read and maintain. If I come up with something I like, you'll find it right here on PCF. :)
  13. Nisha

New music!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: :)
  14. Nisha

Achievement: Level 100

... I remember you hopping around in Icarus! :laugh: Big gz! :wtg:
  15. Nisha

Added: Teleporter lists sortet by LONG/LAT Ever wondered if a teleporter was close to your current position? - You can check that quickly now. Just look up your coords on the tp lists sorted by longitude and latitude.
Back