Recent content by nomad19

1. N

How Real/Safe in entropia?

I know it sounds like a dumb question, and that people in vids have said they pulled out like 90 grand when they quit, I'm doubtful. I will deposit and play for a while, I'm not going to sweat forever and expect huge money. But if I ever get bored of this game, chip out, and quit in maybe 5-10...
  2. N

Looking for any kind of "job"

I'm looking for pretty much anything you have to offer, from a job you need to fapping. I want around 2-3Ped/hr thing or a commercial thing where I get paid based on work done. IF anyone has anything please pm. I don't have a vivo now, spent a lot hunting, so I cant fap just yet, although if...
  3. N

Entropia wont start

EDIT- I did not fully uninstall all the drivers and client loader, had to go to desktop and do it off entropia and re download new and wait for installation.
  4. N

Entropia wont start

So I open up the client loader and for a milseconed the launch button turns on, but then it is grey and I can't press it, so I can't launch the game. I already played it and also re installed the client loader and the game, it still does the same. What do I do? Is there any way I can wipe my...
  5. N

Question: Should Explosive Projectiles be available at the TT?

Things is, when they put ME in the TT, all of the sweat and money being cycled there is Fked. There is more money in sweat. If all the weapon cells were taken away, and explosives in the TT, it would show people. Hinters dont depend on the explosives for money, and RL users have to be...
  6. N

Need help willing to PAY

Oh sorry wrong area to post.
  7. N

Need help willing to PAY

sure i can, hope i get rescued though. I am at the Revival point south near the outside of the area. thanks
  8. N

Need help willing to PAY

Im online now Nomad ness XXX i rlly need help thanks. i tried for 1 hour to get out of there by foot. All i need is nearest TP.
  9. N

Need help willing to PAY

Nevermind I was saved already by audrey cheerful. TY
  10. N

Looking to be a test subject.

Cool. im currently sweating just chat near animals and ill be happy to help u. ill be at sweat group for a while just chat im in basic clothes. i need money to buy a healer and do tht for work so yeah, as much as u want. im checking on it every 2min might be afk so wait like a sec if u get...
  11. N

Looking for work

ok. hopefully it will come in useful when me and my friend are hunting. thanks for tips, healing should be more useful as i plan to hunt later/
  12. N

Looking for work

thanks, I know i heared the herb box from auction is better. so how much can maybe make per hour as unskilled healer? and I mean like lvl 1-2 healer. oh and any1 reading this ill be wolling to work as healer tomorrow as then ill have all my gear.
  13. N

Looking for work

Pretty much looking for anything you have to offer. not to good at skills, looking for something to do other than sweating.
  14. N

o well saw someone offering the same. some1 else took it b4 me.
  15. N

Im am looking to be a test subject for anyone for anything involving avatar beauty, I dont care about looks. I would like about 5PED/hr and I can bend to fit your times. username is Nomad ness XXX in game contact me on forum. Currently at Nea's place near sweat group. P.S I will accept...
Back