Recent content by nonaware

1. N

The Swunting Elf

you could try swunting/taming weak Paneleon on cyrene. should be able to go for quite a while with no heals and can easily drown if not feeling loot.
  2. N

Selling: Pyrokinesis skill

looking to sell 7868 skill points of pyrokinesis according to entropedia > Extracting, ESI needed: 993.17 PED, Final chip size: 893.85 PED willing to hear all offers. give me a shout here or in game non proxy nonaware
  3. N

Selling: toulan weapons

Selling toulan weapons in bulk. some are low tt, some are full, some are in between. collection will grow in coming days. 41 [Shayeb S10 (L)] 64.03 8 [Hilqa Knife M2 (L)] 90.32 17 [Salafa G1 (L)] 9.38tt 15 [Salafa G2 (L)] 13.77tt
  4. N

Help: Give up mindforce?

been away for awhile just glancing over the various forums i could not find anything about mf amps or any incoming changes to mf. would you mind pointing me towards them as i pretty decided today to give up all hope on mf and work on something else cause lack of change in the year that ive...
  5. N

Selling: Bioregenesis skill

thread can be closed. thank you.
  6. N

grown to 3176
  7. N

Selling 3172* (at time of posting) points of bioregenesis skill. skills have yet to be removed and would prefer to sell all at one time according to entropedia "ESI needed: 34.93 PED, Final chip size: 31.43 PED" make an offer on thread or contact me ingame "non proxy nonaware" open to trades
  8. N

Halloween Mayhem 2014

this is clearly harrasment. intended to disrupt the experience of others. but for some reason there is no one here to over see the beginning of the event and handle things like this.
  9. classy

classy

10. N

Organized attack on Twin Peaks

seems fun. most players should be able to kill one only issuse is how damn fast they are :)
  11. N

Halloween Mayhem 2014

glad to see it back this year :) did pretty well and had some fun doing it last year till everyone figured out you could trap the mobs with the fence. i lost all interest after that. hopefully this will be done a bit better :P
  12. N

Prancer

killed a few while doing armax mission west of billy's looted a skin and immediately wanted to make the texture... so went looking for stalker spawns and found one on enyo island but its not really huntable with all the other mobs there. really a shame would love to do the iron on the...
  13. N

CDF Urgent News

seems ok. good enough to check out but was really hoping for another halloween mayhem. whos knows maybe we will still get one.
  14. N

Developer Notes #9 - Version Update 15.0 Preview

i dont understand what negatives do you see in the notes? EDIT: ah nvm
  15. N

Developer Notes #9 - Version Update 15.0 Preview

cant tt universal ammo. so extra ped but have to shoot it away.
Back