Recent content by nonosapiens

1. nonosapiens

Selling: Mod Hedoc fap

quick cash peds Yo Henxy :) I have pure peds to do quick sale; Just accept offer by mail :wtg::yay::wtg:
  2. nonosapiens

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

do or not ?
  3. nonosapiens

Not sure :) Only the choice of Avatar Name explain everythinks :laugh:
  4. nonosapiens

We Need "The Boss" to :) I Vote : The boss for captain No The boss for President :yay: :yay:
  5. nonosapiens

Wof 2014 Hi, I'm not very actif in game last year. But still have skills and Toys. Specially My Opalo Sga Tier III :) If need help, can join for few round :wtg: Main or support.
  6. nonosapiens

Win the Spider LA - Land Grab - We need YOU!!!!

LG Hi, Great Idea Just for the Fun :yay: My best memories in game was LG2008 Hope have enough ppl inside fort. Please all WSS and friends, come join us meaby I can do my "banzai" attack with Vtol :wtg:
  7. Banzai Lg

Banzai Lg

Banzai Lg Attck
  8. nonosapiens

WoF 2012: Team BeNeLux

nono Rapman for me :) Siobhan Siam Ameno (captain) "RapMan (L) + Skill Pill" Atami Tami Atami "Boom AAC (L) + Skill Pill" Nono Arno Sapiens ""RapMan (L) + Skill Pill"" Doctor The Viking FeelGood "RapMan (L) + Skill Pill" Naomi NP Polder"Boom AAC (L) + Skill Pill" Petrus PM Molinos "RapMan...
  9. nonosapiens

A guy say one day "We need you....." It's the day :) Wof match "semi final" Benelux Vs USA. Benelux is association of 3 small country in Europe ( BE Belgium NE Netherlands Lux Luxembourg ) The number of peoples in the 3 country is Less than New York City. but we fight valiantly :) Come help...
  10. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

damn cant open game again :( Crazy yesterday work fine, just logoff and go sleep. And now without change any settings i cant open game :( saw on many forum problems with "DxDiag Version: 6.02.9200.16384 64bit Unicode" in many game like BF3 / WOW / etc.... Ok go back to W7 :)
  11. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

Yes have exactly the same :( Start that admin message on w7 2 weeks ago and still on w8 Failed deelevating process, process will run with aadministrators rights. ........ Error : code 740 same ?
  12. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

For the moment i cant say yet if like or not :) LAst month have manty freeze and lag with Tower ( dont have on laptop ). Its at least 2 years i dont clean the tower, need a format disk and new install w7 Its why I was thinking "good time to test w8" :) If i dont like just do what i planified...
  13. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

LOL It' a joke :) I try all day and nothinks Just do that post and try a last time and work now :) Without change nothinks Sure have a gremlins in my tower :) go try....
  14. nonosapiens

Windows 8 and EU ?

Hi, Just upgrade W7 to W8 pro 64b. EU dont run for me :( Saw in forum than Eu run well for many ppl in w8. I try some stuff like when start w7 ( admin mode / compatibility xp .... ) The pc have few years but still good. GC N580 / 12 giga ram / i7 processor Before format disk and lose all data...
  15. nonosapiens

Welcome Freyr :) Nice to see you in the party :)
Back