Recent content by Norbert

1. N

Away from game and forum 'till October 2nd

:silly2::silly2:
  2. N

Easter Mayhem Preview

Way back when they used to have different classifications for events, and each year on came the alts with mod merc etc and won them. Doesn't matter how the events are set out, truth is the same set of people will win (or their alts). :) Like anything in life, when it involves cash it amazes...
  3. N

Selling: Skill Give-away - bring an esi and i'll fill it up

Yes basically have limited time to get all withdraws actioned, about done on sales but won't have time to sell skills. So giving away to anyone with esi. Basically relationship collapsed last couple days net provider been cancelled so have 2 weeks max to clear dibbler down, reckon couple of...
  4. N

Selling: Skill Give-away - bring an esi and i'll fill it up

Basically RL issues have forced me to get outta dodge as fast as i can, any skill i have bring an esi and i'll fill it up for you. I'll spam in #Calytrade when online for next week or two, also can provide collateral for esi you supply. Just hate seeing skills go to waste, wide selection...
  5. N

Selling: Selling Everything :)

Due to RL the time has come to part with Dibbler, 272k skills for sale encompassing a wide range of professions as well as items and general stuff. Will update as i go :) All items and storage crap gone :) More to follow, hit me up about any skills you may be interested in Mining...
  6. N

Next Adjusted items

Gremlin Armour One of the knives Mining finder maybe Thrillseeker Pants
  7. N

ND - Jobs - Oh dear!

They are virtual reality jobs, like pretend but VR. Anyway i'll wait and see what actually comes before commenting seriously. Makes me chuckle how everyone jumps on RT/ND before anything solid is revealed, could be a good thing (eternal optimist).
  8. N

ND - Jobs - Oh dear!

Viva EL PRESIDENTE!!!
  9. N

ND - Jobs - Oh dear!

Could be interesting, guess wait and see what it's all about. Another RT (tm) update, another controversy thread, and yet again ND (tm) showing he's a rebel and man of the people. CAPSLOCKFCKYEAH !!! Disclaimer - Could be a good addition to RT, just makes me chuckle how every VU is...
  10. N

Voice of Doom

:yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup::yup:
  11. N

Entropia Universe 15.13.1 Release Notes

On loader: "Leadership position bonus PRICE competition" :laugh::laugh:
  12. N

Loader spelling error

"Leadership position bonus PRICE competition" :D
  13. N

Question: What has happened to Atroxes

I thought maybe material caps had reached max at first, but if is so why are other planets not affected drop wise? Could be perhaps that all stackables from other planets hit caly auction... who knows:scratch2:
Back