Recent content by NoRC

1. NoRC

Who is going to the brisbane convention?

Daniel 'Paul' Skip David 'NoRC' Knight Bianca 'Jeza' Paroz Will all be attending.... and looks like it will be the saturday :D
  2. NoRC

Wrath of the Berycled !

I dont mind hunting berys, I have had pleanty of luck with them... here's a screenshot I took last year when i went on a 50ped run :) (Im David 'NoRC' Knight, #33) Good luck with your experiment.
  3. NoRC

Exchange Rate Chaos

Well being in Australia was sweet as we had the dollar climb to around .98, altho now its dropped down to around .64 so needless to say I am no longer depositing... lucky for me i have pleanty of assets in game i can sell off untill the dollar climbs back up so that i can continue playing.
  4. NoRC

Entropia ingame Sports

Fictional sports would be cool... when i said golf as an example it was just that... Space vehicles you could pilot would be cool, go to other planets or moons or somethin to hunt... What about zero-g soccer? or who knows.... i just think it would be good to have something recreational ingame.
  5. NoRC

Entropia ingame Sports

First of all, i can go hunting IRL, i can sell stuff on ebay IRL, i can make stuff IRL, color , cut hair... infact pretty much everything so far ingame can be done IRL. I can also go play golf irl, it costs money, why couldnt i play Lunar golf? Just gotta keep an eye out for Trox on the back 9...
  6. NoRC

Entropia ingame Sports

Something I think MA should look into... to expand the ingame world and appeal.. sports! Virtual Golf, Tennis, Bowling, Pool, Basketball or what ever... maybe even cars and have racing? I dunno just an idea. Think about it, they all require skills to be good at... you could even run...
  7. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

Firstly I do have an appartment... read up several posts. If i didnt use it for several months then i would expect MA to take it providing i wasnt payin my access fee or something. A better solution to those who soley use appartments for storage would be for MA to offer a new building, like...
  8. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

Yeh i just went brought some stuff for my apt, lights mainly lol... a shelf and a couple other little things... but this is a great reason for MA to improve property accessability, several other players just got between them 500 or so ped from item sales. That 500 ped will now circulate the...
  9. NoRC

Want To Buy : Appartment Style 'C' or 'G' or 'H'

I now have my new ingame virtual appartment, feel free to close this thread mods.
  10. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

Thank you :) I found an appartment at last, C style in Sakura City right next to a TP.. 18th floor with a pretty good view and the C has a nice large balcony out the back too... I paid 585Ped for it which i think was fair, would have paid up to 2000+ for a G appartment in the same building but...
  11. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

Urgh your all misreading what I wrote, or more so i didnt make it clear... You buy a house, if you cant maintain it the govt. can cease it from you for not paying taxes etc.... If you have a house/apt what ever and if after x period of time the rates havnt been paid the govt. can step in to...
  12. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

Ahh ok right eo, now i understand the maint. fee. I assumed it was a standard charge like Body Corporate Rates for a real appartment. I just figured so many appartments that were 'overdue' ment the players who owned them had no interest in their property any longer... and it was pretty much just...
  13. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

ok i think a few mis understood my concept, or well i didnt explain it right. If you have a property, and say the maint fee is 6months behind you get an email advising you that it must be paid. Then if 3 months later you still havnt paid it, your appartment is forfitted so those who want one...
  14. NoRC

Few Appartments For Sale

During some estate housing today I noticed that after an hour of trawling around the towers at Omegatron buildings and after extensive searching and seeing not a soul around i concluded that MA really needs to address the housing available vs. housing thats just sitting there. My thoughts are...
  15. NoRC

Want To Buy : Appartment Style 'C' or 'G' or 'H'

Yes im aware of the balcony issue.. i have no intent on furnishing the balcony :) But the three layout styles i mentioned are just the ones I like.
Back