1. NorthernTitan

Selling: Dominax Original Mamba

If they are, shoot me a PM
  2. NorthernTitan

Selling: Dominax Original Mamba

hey Are these still for sale?
  3. NorthernTitan

Looking for an unlimited mamba

Lol, Bump Forgot I posted this so many years ago. Still would like to get my hands on an Unlimited Mamba. PM me a price if you have one for sale. Thank you Titan
  4. NorthernTitan

Question: Justified? You decide!

Guess its my turn to chime in here Wow, first off, did not know Xane posted the conversation, or should I say some of it. He seems to have left some parts out. I guess the more important bits are there though. I have screen shots of the WHOLE conversation. They were for my protection if he...
  5. NorthernTitan

Selling: 13H YouJou Builinding in Sakura City!!!

Hi all, thinking it's time to sell my apartment in Sakura City, its close to the TP and has some decent views and a half decent balcony. Looking for 1100PED obo. PM me with an offer if you're interested. Thanks Titan
  6. Feb 11, 590 PED Rutic Slo(L)

Feb 11, 590 PED Rutic Slo(L)

7. NorthernTitan

What's my full 100 QR Generic Leather BP worth, offers?

Still looking for a price check on my full 100 QR Generic Leather Texture BP. PM me if you would like to make an offer. Titan
  8. NorthernTitan

What's my 100 QR Generic Leather Texture BP Worth

still looking for a price check on the full QR Generic Leather BP. PM me if you want to make me an offer. Titan
  9. NorthernTitan

What's my full 100 QR Generic Leather BP worth, offers?

Hey all, title says it all. I'm looking to find out what my full 100 QR Generic Leather Texture Blue Print worth. Also, PM me if you want to make me an offer on it.
  10. NorthernTitan

What's my 100 QR Generic Leather Texture BP Worth

Hey all, title says it all. I'm looking to find out what my full 100 QR Generic Leather Texture Blue Print worth. Also, PM me if you want to make me an offer on it.
  11. NorthernTitan

Mindforce Amplifiers

Can hope anyways
  12. NorthernTitan

Mindforce Amplifiers

I landed on a spider once, I think it pissed it off cause he ate me, lol. That would be a sweet attachment though for tp chips, something that seems like MA could plausibaly implement. Dmg amplifiers they already have systems in place for. Only question is, what kind of attachments could you...
  13. NorthernTitan

Colouring skills in new VU. WTF

Lol, not allowed to walk around in my country with your tool out and in your hand, lol
  14. NorthernTitan

Yeah, I think you can put an order in on the auction for 1, so therefore should exist. Can also find stats on it on wiki. So definately at least 1, more than likely a few. But from what I'm gathering, there's aren't too many, much like the viper. Prolly why it says the market value on the...
  15. NorthernTitan

Hi all, looking to buy an unlimited dominax original mamba. Let me know if you have one you can sell me. Thanks Titan
Back