Recent content by Nunoko

1. N

ComPet Announcement

It makes sense now why they make Arkadia Moon Deeds untradeable. They have this all planned out. Well maybe some company will take compet and let it shine.. Or will they remove these compet deeds? Would they stil pay out revenue? Honestly this ComPet Announcement gives me more questions then...
  2. N

ComPet Announcement

Why not do 1 compet deed for 1 arkadia moon deed for players who bought it directly with real money? The arkadia moon deeds aren't tradeable yet and could stil be for a year or two. The only one who made a lot of profit here is Mind Ark themselves. Unless they have spent 750.000 dollar already...
  3. N

Leaving Arkadia puts you into lootable space

I wish Concord would spawn and deal with these pirates. Certainly near stations or moons. Far out in space, I think piracy is fair game. But the main problem is Mindark not wanting to re-develop the space system. Honestly, it's one of the main reason this game is slowly dying.
  4. N

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2

But people stil fall through floors in shops making it very hard to give customers a good shopping experience. Why aren't they fixing that? It's been what.. 2 years now.
  5. N

Deeptokens!

I really wished they focused on porting the game to a new game engine or maybe port EU to the mobile smartphone market for more bigger playerbase. But instead they focus on Deeptokens, for which they are to late with.
  6. N

Whatever happened to the president of VR?

Yeah, those closer to the project, didn't most of them leave? As far as I know, Neverdie and 1 more person (programmer doc) seem to be the only two working on Rocktropia. Rocktropia needs players, both new and old. So why are most of them not staying? If I recall correctly, RT was recovering...
  7. N

Then why is Rocktropia stil missing half of it's area map? They say it's to cut server costs. But instead he added new area maps. Now Rocktropia population is split over 4 to 5 maps. It would have been better if it was just Rocktropia and hell and maybe Hunt the thing map with all it's new added...
  8. N

He should fix Rocktropia first, which I honestly think he is tired about it. Which is also in conflict with Mind Ark.
  9. N

Question: Where all ESI?

I mostly think because the annual reports show no promise of Entropia Universe ever going to be better.
  10. N

If there would be screenshots or gameplay video of a working alpha, that would be more impressing. But right now this feels more like a scam. I take it the people who start with crowdfunding this will have more tokens of higher value overtime?
  11. N

Question: Where all ESI?

1. Item is important. 2. Item is high in demand. 3. Item is a rare drop. 4. Many middle-end game players leaving game. This is just business. Probably some group of sellers working together to get this done.
  12. N

EMW leaves EU giving away thousands of dollars at Twin.

If he spent so much, where did all the money go? :confused: Though that new Office Appartment that Mind Ark has looks ok. :) Sad to see another big spender going though. Can EU take the hit?
  13. N

account locked

Please be patient and wait until they finished investigation. I would do a chargeback if it takes longer then a 2 weeks honestly. Did you fill in your correct personal information? So that both personal information from creditcard and your entropia account are the same. Also check your pc...
  14. N

Linkage NOT worth clicking!

Mind Ark can do whatever they want with all the money we put into the game. But to see this is very painful. It feels like they are making the game worse on purpose, to shut it down maybe?
  15. N

I left my account inactive

Actually quite smart move. Many accounts become inactive and most of them never come back. That's like free money for Mind Ark. I heard it goes into the loot pool but seeing Mind Ark company with it's office and amount of employees. They have to get all that money from somewhere. Just see it as...
Back