Recent content by Occulus

1. Occulus

no sound while playing entropia

I have the G35 and have no sound for EU on it as well. Currently its the only headset/speakers I have.
  2. Occulus

News: Skillin' Villains Haunted Castle

Yes thanks for everyone that came and listened. I'm glad to have been apart and hope to do it again next time. :)
  3. Occulus

Question: Firefox, winamp, other problems

Sounds like there is a issue with your computer somewhere. What web browser do you use and type of internet connection? Computer crashing would be a extreme and rare case.
  4. Occulus

I'm 3D! Awesome! :)
  5. Occulus

Halloween with DJ Occulus

My show is live right now! :cool:
  6. Occulus

Music for this show includes but not limited to: Cradle of Filth Dimmu Borgir Marilyn Manson Creature Feature The Misfits Nox Arcana Godsmack White Zombie/Rob Zombie Along with many other dark and deviant treats! :headbang:
  7. Occulus

This will be my first time at the castle. :) So I can't wait! https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/atlas-haven-radio/169013-halloween-dj-occulus.html Thread
  8. Occulus

DJ Omegas AHR show :)

Nice screenies and good to see another chrome user lol
  9. Occulus

Halloween with DJ Occulus 2100-2400ma
  10. Occulus

Would like to DJ for ya periodically

Well I'm sure you will be joining us. (thats just a guess) So I'll be seeing you around most likely. :)
  11. Occulus

Info: My last 2 live shows for a while

Thanks mate :) I hope so too.
  12. Occulus

My last live show is LIVE right now! :)
  13. Occulus

Show is about to start in less than 30 minutes
  14. Occulus

Since my family business is closing. I'm looking for a new job and plan to go back to school after I get back on my feet with a new job. Thus I won't be able to do any live shows for a while. My 2 shows this weekend will officially be my last live broadcast. The image below has the times...
  15. Occulus

Info: Callsign: Occulus (show)

I'm live right now on what most likely will be my last show. C:O has lots on electro and industrial!
Back