Recent content by Oghr

1. O

Changing the EP4 BP

dont remove the BP... just fix crafting all together!!! i have only been part of the EU community for 2 years now and i have heard crafters bitch and moan about how crafting is not worth it..... this solution could change the game .... there should be a 2nano :1sweat ratio to ALL ep...
  2. O

Orthos Oil Rig Question for Developers

no one cares about this comment!! why dont u have something constructive to say instead of just being a jerk... tho i really dont understand why shut down little rig... and leave big rig where we have idiots who leech off the system almost 24 hrs a day.... close that one and open little rig...
  3. O

Biggest Recent Kerfuffle?

i love it! how did u make this link?
  4. O

Dear Developers

is this a joke? like that would ever happen... only thing ma would do is make drop rate harder no one would allow ma to not have migration....
  5. O

The pointlessness of the Rare Items board

lol rarity,,,, is there such a thin in EU most things have been found or crafted soo many times there isnt much rare about this game besides smuggler guns faps and esi and shopkeeper pads... other then that not really any need to know rarity atleast impo, usability,,,, thats the key
  6. O

possable crafting fix that could make everyone happy

i have been playing this game for over 2 years now... have heard many a complaint about EP ruining crafting market, i also see ppl who use EP BP some dont even log in except thru mobile, i see an easy solution to fix a lot of the complaints and have suggested it to many players who have said...
  7. O

Compet Testing...

2 games for the price of 1..... I really don't see why they couldn't intertwine both games ... get EU loot for compet wins ... then once a day replenish from EU loot pool and repeat... also they should be able to make the games be able to go off same ped roll somehow even if its depositing...
  8. O

Compet Testing...

2 games for the price of 1..... I really dont see why MA couldnt make it where they could link accounts so u could play off ONE pedroll ...OR make it so games are semi interlinked... like giving EU loot for wins and then pulling the loot from EU's loot pool... would make sense to to most i...
Back